Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Nevertheless, I'd like to add that I am very glad to see a Jerry Juhl tribute too! :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
I was curious about that too. Not only does it show an early Gobo puppet, but it seems they have used an early Boober as well. Plus no Mokey!

Hopefully, there will be a revision to this and more bonus features will be added. It seems a bit light to me...

:frown:
hey be glad they are releasing it. Recently Boy meets world was canceled after 4 season releases. so take it as is

Java

Reaction score
I still get the feeling that we will have to push for the other three seasons. I say we give it a month after it's released and then let them know that we still want them all!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
yeah it looks like that have the Gobo's mixed up on this. Frankly I don't think it looks better than the first box set. But it's still worth a boo. The Jerry Jhul Tribute looks interesting though that might be worth a look at, and to see another interview is always a pluse.

SammieRose

Reaction score
Those two specials do sound good, but I must admit that it's kind of disappointing that the footage that Steve Whitmire shot won't be included. That would have been a fun little bit to see...:smirk:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
Those two specials do sound good, but I must admit that it's kind of disappointing that the footage that Steve Whitmire shot won't be included. That would have been a fun little bit to see...:smirk:
Hopefully it will be in season 3. (If there will be such a thing.) I was looking forward to it too.:smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
K something seriously needs to be done about Mokey. I don't get it. The single disc covers? Sababa? The two set with dvd plushes? The new plushes? This cover? No interview on season one. She better be in the movie. Im gonna kill someone if not!:grouchy: :cry:

superboober

Reaction score
Well only someone with an IQ of roughly 0 would not consider putting her with the others on future projects, given how solidly we the generation who saw the show on its original go round connect all 5 of them together (then again, though, you would be hard pressed today to find any Hollywood executive with a double digit IQ...).