1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetDanny, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Just another thought, the new Interviews may hold clips from other footage, such as season 1 interviews had the 'audition' clips in it, It may be part of it??

Chris
  2. ILuVERNIE New Member

yeah, they did have audition clips in the new interview they had last year on the bonus features in the season 1 set, disc 5... ahh...
  3. SammieRose New Member

That's what I'm hoping for. :) I'm sure they'll get stuck in somewhere, sometime.
  4. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Fraggle Rock - Correct Running Time for Season 2

tvshowsondvd.com has posted about the boxset :

5. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

HI Guys

For anyone in UK that wants this boxset, www.PlayUSA.com have it listed already for pre sale, It is only £17.99 which also includes postage, which for a hefty 5 disc set is great and much cheaper than shipping from US!!

2 months to go, looking forward to it!!

Chris
  6. Traveling Matt New Member

Glad to see the running time was corrected. Hopefully, the cover art will be fixed and this will be a fantastic set!
  7. ILuVERNIE New Member

it will be! i know it.
  8. GelflingWaldo New Member

Some of it might be used on this set. The disc producers may have used some of Steve's footage interspliced with the new interviews (like how their was behind the scenes footage/art used in the new cast/crew interviews on Season 1). You know if they talk about music they could then show some footage of the cast rehearsing a song or something.