Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I really hope a more recent interview of Kathryn Mullen will be included into the set. It was good that they had interviews with Steve, Dave, Jerry, and Karen in the first; but where was Kathryn? I'd like to know if she still has the same wonderful voice that she gave Mokey.:smile:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Anyone else wonder why the early version of Gobo is on the cover instead of the usual version? Seems like they have it backwards with the first season artwork.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Foodie

Reaction score
Ha ha! No Mokey again! Woo! She must be boycotting the whole selling-out concept. :excited:

Nick:smirk:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yippee skippy!!!

Can't wait. When do I have to wait until? Didn't read the whole article (a.d.d. boy over here today!), buy whaddya expect from a silly creature?

travellingpat

Reaction score
WOOHOOO i for one can not wait for this...but wheres Mokey? and Marjorie?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Eh, Why are we seeing season 1 Gobo? I may be wrong but i though the only had that look for series one.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Anyone else wonder why the early version of Gobo is on the cover instead of the usual version? Seems like they have it backwards with the first season artwork.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I was curious about that too. Not only does it show an early Gobo puppet, but it seems they have used an early Boober as well. Plus no Mokey!

Hopefully, there will be a revision to this and more bonus features will be added. It seems a bit light to me...

:frown: