1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetDanny, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Traveling Matt New Member

Nevertheless, I'd like to add that I am very glad to see a Jerry Juhl tribute too! :)
  2. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

I Like the Cover Art
  3. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

hey be glad they are releasing it. Recently Boy meets world was canceled after 4 season releases. so take it as is
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

Hooray, season two's on it's way!
  5. Java Active Member

I still get the feeling that we will have to push for the other three seasons. I say we give it a month after it's released and then let them know that we still want them all!
  6. zeldazipple New Member

yeah it looks like that have the Gobo's mixed up on this. Frankly I don't think it looks better than the first box set. But it's still worth a boo. The Jerry Jhul Tribute looks interesting though that might be worth a look at, and to see another interview is always a pluse.
  7. SammieRose New Member

Those two specials do sound good, but I must admit that it's kind of disappointing that the footage that Steve Whitmire shot won't be included. That would have been a fun little bit to see...:smirk:
  8. Muppet Matt Active Member

Hopefully it will be in season 3. (If there will be such a thing.) I was looking forward to it too.:smirk:
  9. K something seriously needs to be done about Mokey. I don't get it. The single disc covers? Sababa? The two set with dvd plushes? The new plushes? This cover? No interview on season one. She better be in the movie. Im gonna kill someone if not!:grouchy: :cry:
  10. superboober Member

Well only someone with an IQ of roughly 0 would not consider putting her with the others on future projects, given how solidly we the generation who saw the show on its original go round connect all 5 of them together (then again, though, you would be hard pressed today to find any Hollywood executive with a double digit IQ...).
  11. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, finally got to to see the picture. I like it, not better than S1 not worse, I just like it! It is a shame that Mokey is not included!

The extras do seem a bit thin, however season 1 only had two extras also, and there is no running time yet on the extras!?

Its a shame there isnt an object included, like the replica not pad, or the CD-ROM as with season 1, Frounds concept art book would have been fantastic, maybe in later seasons though, I sure hope we do get to see 3, 4 &5 too.

I am very pleased that the boxset is the same style as Season 1, I hate it when the design changes, they dont look like the same set when there displayed.

MuppetDanny, I can NEVER view any of your pics through Angelfire?? They just dont work?

Chris
  12. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow! cool... nice to see the cover/box art out now! :) i WILL be buying this set (did plan on MS sesaon 2 but we all now that story, tho i DO plan to buy it when its out, and i plan on gettin the Classic SS box set too) No Mokey! aww.. its odd to that they have the 1st Season Gobo on this cover and the 1st season box the his "now" close. ha! oh well at least we're gettin it! :excited:
  13. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

It's possible that Mokey could be on the back of the cover, you never know ;)

I agree with the lack of special features but on the other hand what can HIT! use that has not been used already? HIT! has already used "Fraggle Songs", most of the animated shows and "Down at fraggle rock" special in past DVDs. Althought Dave [Goelz] said in the article that The Henson Company has begun scanning the archives for bonus material for the second season box set" - so let's hope!

I don't know what to suggest :( Next time try clicking your mouse and "save target as....", maybe that will help
  14. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Wait, the first season set came with a CD-ROM? I recently bought the first season collection. It was slightly used and it didn't have a CD-ROM.
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

you could ONLY get that CD-ROM game from BEST BUY. Thats where i got my copy from.. best buy, ONLY becouse of the cd-rom game. Your NOT missing much, it had ONLY one game where your one of the Fraggle 5 and u bounce up n down to eat doozer sticks and get points b4 they get lower. or IF u loose, or miss the jumping pad, u land in the water and go on to the next fraggle. and it has Wallpaper for your computer and thats it really! :smirk:
  16. I'm going to e-mail HIT and complain about Mokey's omission from the cover. :mad:
  17. Traveling Matt New Member

It could be possible they are holding off on that footage. Perhaps if the video showed production on a season four episode, for example, they would wait for the season four box set.

Just a guess...
  18. SammieRose New Member

Yeah, that's kind of what I was wondering. I'm sure it'll see the light of day *some*time. :)
  19. ILuVERNIE New Member

when I got my first season set, all there was in mine was a brochure and a replica of jim henson's note pad! oh well.
  20. zeldazipple New Member

That was all I got too. You must have gotton the bouns DVD I think it came with every boxed set.