"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
OOC: *walks in and wonders if this thread is neverending*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OOC: Neverending, yes. Always active, eh, not so much lately.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OOC: Christy? Where've you been girl? Ok, I know, the job thing. We miss you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
OOC: We sure do miss you around here but we understand about the job.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The phantom ship sails along the murkened skies of the underground underseas caverns. Professor Moonbeam pilots the ship, glowing light eminating from her large liquid luminous eyes. Meanwhile, Ivan is being talked to by Professors Tombstone and Devinshire, examining his knowledge of the denizens of death. Professor Devinshire directs questions about dragons and beasts, whereas the taller lankier Professor Tombstone asks about demons and creatures of the night.
Each has had a turn and step aside, as Professor Cherry conducts her own inquiry of the student of magic.

Why is Mr. Mothball having to answer so many questions? And what's the importance of these interviews?
The tale will be told when we finally reach our final destination... The Magic School's rescue team shall need all the help they can get.

More next time, if there is a next time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back at the Moppet's house.......

Biggy: *finally working on the hole in the ceiling* Give me a board.

Here you go.

Biggy: Thank you. *starts to put a board but drops it throught the hole* Watch out below!

The borad lands on Mr. Moppet's head and knocks him out. Biggy and Kyle look at each other....

Biggy & Me: Uh oh! *both shoot out the door*

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
*poof.............fairy godmother flies in all disorented*

"I think I'll paint the drapes"

falls on head

*poof.........just like a flash she has vanished*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Aboard the phantom ship...
Master Cole: Did you sense that?
Ivan: What sir?
Master Cole: A disturbance in the magics stream... As if a fashionable fairy godmother poofed in and out at the Moppet's homestead.
Ivan: Well... Maybe just a shiver sir...
Master Cole: Aye, your senses aren't as finely tuned as mine. Come now lad, we've work to do.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I really hope that hole gets fixed before Mrs. Moppet comes home and finds the whole place a mess.

Biggy: Don't worry. Before we ran i left a note by Mr. Moppet.

The camera shows the house; then the inside where Mr. Moppet is out on the floor; next the note which read;

"This was all my fault. I am the one to blame. Please do not blame the hairy kid, the-next-door-kid-who-we-let-sleep-over-in-Vic's-old-room and not the other hairy kid who looks some what like a cow."
Signed Bo Moppet
Wow! You wrote all that before we jetted out of there.

Biggy: Not really. I had it already when ever we were in a jam.

Good thinking. Where to now?

Biggy: Why not the old pizza parlor?

Let's go.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The phantom ship finally docks at a brimstone bridged docking station... The proper toll must be paid before proceeding any further.
The hand of a ghaunt lanky man stretches outwards, tossing honeycake biscuits three, quickly snatched by the maws of the guardian beast in front of the gates. After the gates open, a plaintive moan can be heard. This moan, not unfamiliar to Master Cole sends a shiver down his spine before he whispers a name, recognizing it for the soul they've been searching these last weeks.

Master Cole: Christy! You're here...

Will the crew rescue the Moppetly matriarch's very being from whatever infernal torture she's enduring? Find out in two weeks time and miss next week's episode.