In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Skye

Reaction score
I'm totally with you guys, I really hope Jerry will do Gobo, too. That would be so great! I know he's not the only one who could do Gobo, but Jerry doing it just seems right.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am worried though. If he is sick and cant do it who could?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I don't even want to think about it, guys.. Jerry was the center of Fraggle Rock.. Gobo, Pa, Marjory.. and, in my opinion, the best singer of all the muppeteers.. I'd rather just assume he'll be there until we're told differently.. well, it makes me feel better, anyway :smile:

by the way, to help clear up the health questions a bit, Jerry posted this last August:

"I have COPD which is cronic obstructive pulmonary disease generally and emphysema specifically.I have had this for fifteen years or so but only in the last four years has it become problematic. Two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and went through radiation treatment sucessfully. This spring I was in the hospital with pneumonia and am still recovering from that. Complicated by the COPD, this recovery process takes some time. I am happy to say that as of this posting I do intend to work with my old friend Count Von Count again this next season."

so.. it sounds like he's slowly improving, right? :smirk:

unclematt

Reaction score
I would say that that definatly sounds like a good thing

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
WHEW!!! thanks a bunch for that anytimepally. I didn't know he did the count. Sounds like he is getting better. Here's hoping anyway, right? :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I remember seeing that message. I hope Jerry's continuing to improve. And I hope he'll be able to work on the movie, even if it's just voice work (though I remember him saying he did not like just being a voice actor. Hehe). :sing:

Kiki

Reaction score
I really hope Jerry's doing Gobo's voice. Jerry's got such a unique vocal talents, a one of a kind voice. But I'll probely still see the FR film if he doesn't. I hope he's doing well, anyways. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Worst case scenario, is there anybody else that can do Gobo

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'd say sense he is still doing count and his sickness was not the complete or sole reason for him not doing the muppets anymore, I think he is doing this movie, people. No worries.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am just saying. Do we have anybody if we need them