Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Gonzo accessories

Bouquet of flowers and reversible carnation? Could someone please explain? I mean I know what bouquet is, but why is it there with Gonzo? And what is meant by reversible carnation?

Good to hear about the bugle.

Ken, do you know if Meijer is on board for Series 2? Also, did you dig up the Series 2 case pack UPC? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Series 2 UPC is 6-66620-12098-8.

Bouquet of flowers. Ever give flowers to a woman? Gonzo gives them to chickens. And it is removable carnation in his breast pocket. Not reversible.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
And it is removable carnation in his breast pocket. Not reversible.
You mean if it was reversible he could put a breast in his carnation pocket ? ;-)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Camella is allergic to flowers!

ANyway, it's good to find out that Camella will come with Gonzo, and the Count just forgot to type the word ONLY. We all make mistakes COunt, Like me and the Mini-gobo!

MINI-GOBO!!!

GWGumby

Reaction score
So DrTooth, is your new goal to get Mini-Gobo in every post on the board?

And why do people keep posting to this thread when Series 2 hasn't arrived yet? Arrgh! I can only have my hopes dashed a certain number of times in a day!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
So DrTooth, is your new goal to get Mini-Gobo in every post on the board?
Sorry! To fully apreciate this, you have to go to Warrick's Fraggle Website and Forum. There was this Silloutte (forgive spelling) of the Fraggles, and there was this sixth character that was bothering the heck out of everyone, and Warrick deleted it, but it's still on his DVD page, so we had theories of what it was. I thought it looked like the afforementioned thing, Mini Gobo!

Luckily, I stopped that cold! It cracked me up for two hours yesterday, but now it's just weird!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

Yes I have given flowers to women. I stick with roses though.

I get the removable/reversible mix-up now. That's what I get from reading it second-hand. It's like a game of telephone.

BTW, I asked this before but no one said anything- how big are the PVCs? Also, when are they slotted for release?

I originally hadn't planned on getting them. Now that you've thrown Thog and Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths into the set, I HAVE TO. Darn it, you're determined to make us go broke, aren't you?:wink:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Hate to be cranky, but can we keep this thread to JUST reports of when the figures arrive and where? Seeing new posts gets my hopes all up! :mad: So, could we please keep the questions in the Ask Ken thread? Thanks, y'all.

-David

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input David, I agree. Let's reserve this thread for people who find the figures. There are plenty of discussions to discuss all aspects of this wonderful line.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Ken,

Yes I have given flowers to women. I stick with roses though.

What do you give to chickens?

FOZ