"Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You like to start arguments dont cha...You said you don't see them selling very well because people wouldn't remember them.
As you just pointed out, he said that he doesn't see them selling very well because people wouldn't remember them. There is a difference between somebody saying that he doesn't see them selling well and somebody saying that they should never be released.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
As you just pointed out, he said that he doesn't see them selling very well because people wouldn't remember them. There is a difference between somebody saying that he doesn't see them selling well and somebody saying that they should never be released.
Well as you can see yourself I'm not the only one who thinks what he's saying is a bit negative he's acting like it's impossible for these things to come or or even sell.
Btw I said allot more than what you quoted allot of really good stuff that I think would aid in good sales of this.
Listen I'm not trying to cause any problems I just think his logic for them not being released or selling well is a bit screwy just go back and read what I said.
But hey what do I know I only took marketing classes for 3 years :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just read that the Dinosaurs: Complete Seasons 3 and 4 includes a trailer for The Muppet Show: Season Two, though apparantly no official date has been announced in the trailer.

I know that you posted more than what I quoted, but when I quote, I like to quote the most significant parts of the quotes. I've seen people quote entire posts when only commenting on a small fraction of what's asked/ mentioned in the post.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh crud! In my previous post I mistakenly thought this thread was about The Muppet Show: Season Two.

Anyway, one way to market this on DVD would be to make it a two-disc set, title it Tales from Muppetland, and just include a picture of Kermit on the box (maybe he could be reading a book).

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I just read that the Dinosaurs: Complete Seasons 3 and 4 includes a trailer for The Muppet Show: Season Two, though apparantly no official date has been announced in the trailer.

I know that you posted more than what I quoted, but when I quote, I like to quote the most significant parts of the quotes. I've seen people quote entire posts when only commenting on a small fraction of what's asked/ mentioned in the post.
Well sorry you thought that part was more significant but personally I thought my ideas as to why they should be released and would do more are more significant than saying he's got it all wrong.:big_grin:

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
woah, what's with the arguement?

Anyway, I vaguely remember the muppet musicians of Bremen (something about a cat pretending to be dead?), but I grew up on the Frog Prince. I sang I'm Nineteen all the time!!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I just watched "Hey Cinderella" today and cracked up all over again.

"All of the men are too dazzled by my beauty to dare approach us."
"How do you know it's your beauty they're dazzled by?"

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
woah, what's with the arguement?

Anyway, I vaguely remember the muppet musicians of Bremen (something about a cat pretending to be dead?), but I grew up on the Frog Prince. I sang I'm Nineteen all the time!!
I really have no idea at all I was talking a bar fight broke out it went from frog prince to the El Sleazeo in 5 seconds!:embarrassed: :concern: