"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Guest Speaker Schedule for Sunday

For anyone that attended yesterday or today, are the speakers for the following been announced yet ?

The Muppets Take Manhattan Sunday @ 5:45PM
Guest Speaker: To be announced

Muppet Treasure Island Sunday @ 1:30PM
Guest Speaker: To be announced​

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
I will post some movies and picts of the Q&A later tonight or in the morning at my .Mac site. If you don"t have it - well ask for it!

Dave Golez is the coolest dude ever - Nuff said

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Blinky_Fish said:
Well, I already knew that... :wink:

But AWESOME! I can't wait to see pics and hear stories! Hope it's been great guys!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
It was great today as of so far. I have a bunch of pictures I'll put up pretty soon, and some movies of the panel and the Muppets from Space screening, but the movies pretty much start and cut out right at the most terrible time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... I'd recommend everybody who's snagging and putting videos or audios or photos or whatevers, Gonzos excluded or included depending on your particular preference... Contact Steve Swanson at www.muppetcast.com through his podcast's online address to get all of this streamlined into one hugantic (another word for the PTD) source for all of those who couldn't attend this showing of Muppetocity

Cecilia5

Reaction score
He so is!
ChellisPal and I were able to meet him, get a picture and some autographs.

I'll be there again tomorrow (Sunday) with ChellisPal, in a muppet related shirt again. I'm torn between which one LOL.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
He so is!
ChellisPal and I were able to meet him, get a picture and some autographs.

I'll be there again tomorrow (Sunday) with ChellisPal, in a muppet related shirt again. I'm torn between which one LOL.
:smile: I met him too, a few times today. At the booksigning, the photo, and when I gave Gonzo the necklace I made for him after the end of the GMC screening. He really is the coolest dude ever. Gonzo too. And Kevin. All cool dudes.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I had a fabulous time. It was great meeting Ploobis and ChellisPal. Went to the Q&A, the Commercials & Experiments and Labyrinth screening which rocked. Got my pic with Dave Goelz and Gonzo, Jane Henson and took pics at the panel discussion. Was disappointed I didn't get to see Fran Brill directly and a get a pic with her but nice to see her in person finally (and of course Zoe :smile:). Didn't get a pic with Kevin and/or Elmo but it's cool as I already have one from last year from his book signing in NYC. But I did get to say "HI" to him briefly. Unfortunately will not be there tomorrow but I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous day.

ploobis

Reaction score
I had a fabulous time. It was great meeting Ploobis and ChellisPal. Went to the Q&A, the Commercials & Experiments and Labyrinth screening which rocked. Got my pic with Dave Goelz and Gonzo, Jane Henson and took pics at the panel discussion. Was disappointed I didn't get to see Fran Brill directly and a get a pic with her but nice to see her in person finally (and of course Zoe :smile:). Didn't get a pic with Kevin and/or Elmo but it's cool as I already have one from last year from his book signing in NYC. But I did get to say "HI" to him briefly. Unfortunately will not be there tomorrow but I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous day.
It was great for me meeting you and other MC members too! :smile:

This was the best day I have EVER had! I got Autographs, Book Signing, Got to meet Dave Goelz for the first time, I got to go to the panel discussion and got to check out all the unseen Henson work from the 50's & 60's from the Commercials & Experimets screening!

Dave Goelz is HILARIOUS! :concern:

I will never forget this day as long as I live!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I will post some movies and picts of the Q&A later tonight or in the morning at my .Mac site. If you don"t have it - well ask for it!

Too true :smile:

My fave parts so far......

- People clapping during the FR theme "Dance yer cares away *clap clap*..."

-Gonzo makin funna Elmo because of not using pronouns.

-Dave Goelz saying "Hello to everyone out there on Youtube" after seeing people recording the panel.

-Pics w/ Muppets and People.

-Meeting a lot of wonderful people fro MC (Blinky_fish, MeepBorkMeep, Ploobis, etc...)