"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

ploobis

Reaction score
I know, it's going to be great!
I know, I can't wait! :smile:

I find it strange that Michael K. Frith does not work for The Muppets anymore! We was in the bonus features of the Emmet Otter Jugband Christmas special edition DVD.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
So, are any of these shows sold out yet? I wonder how the panel tickets are doing after the weekend. They expected such a high volume, I hope their expectations haven't been disappointed.

I'M EXCITED!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
So, are any of these shows sold out yet? I wonder how the panel tickets are doing after the weekend. They expected such a high volume, I hope their expectations haven't been disappointed.

I'M EXCITED!
Well as long as we're there :smile: I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of "last minute susies" with this. Guarantee you the day of, the panel will be packed.

ploobis

Reaction score
Since Craig Shemin will be there I wonder if Stephanie D'Abruzzo will show up too?

:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I hope everyone here who wanted tickets to the pannel got them, because just today my mother and I got the last two! It's a good thing I kept persisting on the phone; I came so close to missing out!
:smile: II do feel kind of sorry for anyone else who won't be able to get them though.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Wow, all sold out... *squeeeeeee*

I'm sorry for anyone who didn't get panel tickets, but I will be taking furious notes for anyone who couldn't attend!

I am SOOOO excited!

*runs off to get dressed to go and buy THE MUPPET SHOW SEASON TWO!*

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I MAY have two tix for the panel to spare and PAID tix for Commercials & Experiments and Labyrinth which depending on if my other friend is going to take them, I will sell them to someone here who is definitely coming on Saturday. I will not know more details until later this week...I offered them to my friend first. If she can't use them...I will make them available here or on Tough Pigs

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey Gang!

I just ordered my self tickets for TMM screening and for TGMC screening on Saturday, August 11'th! :smile: