"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Okay Melissa and anyone else--

I will BE THERE tomorrow at opening (probably early) and I have blonde hair, will probably be carrying a big green Little Mermaid bag and I'll be wearing... a pink top (hesitation was me deciding what to wear haha). So if you see me, definitely stop and say something! I'd love to meet you all!
I'll be there as well. :smile: I'll either be wearing a Muppet shirt or black and yellow Opie and Anthony radio show shirt....

matleo

Reaction score
hello. I just joined today. I work in Huntington Village. If anybody needs any info about this or help let me know.

I just bought my tickets online to the benifit reception (wich includes tickets to the commercials and experiments session) so tickets are onsale online.

Also if anybody needs anyhelp with the area let me know.
Hi there,

there are actually a few of us who are trying to get tickets to the free panel at 3:00 which are only available at the box office starting tommorow and of course it's kinda far to travel just to get a ticket (myself included). If it's possible for you to get over there and get a ticket (and I can meet you the morning of the event and get it from you). I'd be incredibly greatful. There was someone else who posted having the same problem a few pages back too. I'm sure they'd also be greatful.

If you can help, that would be great! :concern:

Thanks in advance,

Matleo

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I will be over there by 1:30ish which is when the box office opens, all i ask is that everyone save just 1 ticket for me. I finish my training with the NYC Teaching Fellows tommorow so I wont be the 1st on line :frown:
hope to see some of you there

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Anyone who couldn't make it today should be fine. There was mucho craziness on the Q and I didn't get there until 1 but they still had a stack of tickets available. They said that they had been expecting a line but there was only a short one when they opened. So anyone who couldn't make it today but can make it this weekend should be fine.

I've got mine! Whoohooo!

goshposh

Reaction score
do you think that there will be any left next weekend?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
do you think that there will be any left next weekend?
I don't know about next weekend, seeing as that's the actual event. I would try for this weekend and, if not, then early next week. I guess you could call in and check with the box office to see how tickets are selling, but they only need as few as 50 people to get tickets and they could be sold out. 200 seats is not a lot.

I think people are good this weekend, definitely, but I wouldn't hold off till next--and I'm sure by Friday (the first official day of the event) that whatever's left will be grabbed by people actually going to the event.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, this is kind of a problem for me.
:concern: I didn't think so, but I called just to be sure, and the guy I talked to confirmed that there was indeed no way of booking them on the phone. I think he was in kind of a hurry to leave though...
:wink:
:frown: Anyway, is it in any way possible, if anyone is picking them up tonight or this weekend, that they could pick up two extra for me?
Thanks, I really appreciate it! Sorry to do this, but it is a very long way away, and I am a little desperate!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I went and got my tickets and when i got there they were giving out posters to this event with :smirk:, Mokey, Wembly, Boober and :excited: on it as well as a brochure. Anyone getting pannel discussion tickets should pick it up and get it signed by Mokey and Boober too.

matleo

Reaction score
Alright, this is kind of a problem for me.
:concern: I didn't think so, but I called just to be sure, and the guy I talked to confirmed that there was indeed no way of booking them on the phone. I think he was in kind of a hurry to leave though...
:frown: Anyway, is it in any way possible, if anyone is picking them up tonight or this weekend, that they could pick up two extra for me?
Thanks, I really appreciate it! Sorry to do this, but it is a very long way away, and I am a little desperate!
If I can make a suggestion, I'd call again and explain that you live far away. If you're lucky you mightget someone who is nice enough to put one aside for you. I tried yesterday and got someone who wasn't too keen on helping. i tried again today and explained how far L.I was for me and the guy I spoke too today was nice enough to set one aside for me.

Good luck.

--Matleo

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, thanks. I'll give it a try.
Hah, you probably got the same guy I did. Did you call around 5-30?