Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Animal,Floyd,Janice and zoot seemed to go from dyed foam to fleece skin for the Muppets in Disneyworld special.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Fozzie will be great to own, especially when you pose him with Kermit. There are loads of classic Muppet photos of Fozzie and Kermit that you could reenact.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey, hows your day?

Anyhow do you think they will make any of the EM? I hope so!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
There are so many Muppets to look forward to, but I know my be all end all favorite will never be produced...

Good ol Sal Manilla...

doc hopper

Reaction score
just let me have a nice classic scooter. i need to replace my old fisher price scooter with the real deal!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I was pretty surprised when Palisades released more than just the main characters as action figures so maybe there is a chance for more than just the main 5 or 6 Muppets. I guess it all depends on how well they continue to sell. It's up to us to buy them all so MR and Disney realise there is a good market for them.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
After Gonzo and Piggy, Camilla and Rizzo are the only ones I might get if they make them.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hey, I am ready for Gonzo now. Would be nice to have a good update on how he is doing on his nose and when will the pre-order is up for him.