Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I think the plan is to have him out by the end of the year........I cant see that happening.:halo: will be late imO

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It'd be great for them all to be released really quickly but, from a finance point of view, I hope they stagger them a bit.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to Travis's PM, He said that he isn't even sure yet. They are still working out the kinks on Gonzo's nose. He said that he will let us know when he hears something. I hope sometime soon!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Animal,Floyd,Janice and zoot seemed to go from dyed foam to fleece skin for the Muppets in Disneyworld special.
I don't know if that's when it happened, but they've definitely changed. They used to be foam and are now fleece covered. I got this from someone with inside information. So, MR's Animal, while styled after the 70's version, will be constructed like the current model.

:stick_out_tongue:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I take it that it's down to them not being as hard wearing being simply carved foam. I can remember reading somewhere that a Muppet's shelf life back in the 70's wasn't very long. They had to remake them constantly.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
(sigh)....I wonder when we will be hearing about poor poor Gonzo. I keep hoping that Travis will let us know when he will be up for pre-order and if we will be getting him this year. He must be really hard to make for production. I can only imagine what obsticles they would have for next years Muppet posers. I know that they are going to be great, Travis has his heart and soul in these guys, and I think that Terry is the true Muppet Master!

Gon-zo...Gon-zo...Gon-zo, we...want...Gon-zo! :concern:

Telly

Reaction score
So off topic, but when i saw doc_hopper's post...I started laughing just cuz the thought of Doc Hopper wanting to get his hands on Kermit from the Muppet Movie.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
So off topic, but when i saw doc_hopper's post...I started laughing just cuz the thought of Doc Hopper wanting to get his hands on Kermit from the Muppet Movie.

Huh? I'm lost...