Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wish I was talented enough to make exclusives, man!!

I'd love an Emily Bear!

One of my friends is still shocked about there not being a Mahna Mahna and Snowths set...he just got involved in the figure buying.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I post this post with questions in mind, but only one real goal. My goal... TO BE THE FIRST POST IN THE 400'S!!!!!! I have plotted day in and day out waiting for this moment, waiting to welcome huddled masses with my crooked toothless grin into the net phonomenon that is "Ask Ken at Palisades"
*Cackles with obvious evil rippling through veins*
*Faints*

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
I post this post with questions in mind, but only one real goal. My goal... TO BE THE FIRST POST IN THE 400'S!!!!!! I have plotted day in and day out waiting for this moment, waiting to welcome huddled masses with my crooked toothless grin into the net phonomenon that is "Ask Ken at Palisades"
*Cackles with obvious evil rippling through veins*
*Faints*
Hate to tell you this...but your post count read's 365 at last check. Did you break 400 and we just didn't see it?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought that too. It took me a minute, but I think he means the number of pages in this thread has reached 400. I thought we'd passed that long ago. LOL!:smile:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Jamie's right Ken, what I meant was that I had the first post on the 400th page of posts for "Ask Ken at Palisades". I don't waste entire posts like some people bragging about how many posts I've ranked up... Instead I waste entire posts bragging about being the first post on the 400th page of topics that have ranked up thousands of posts. Say that ten times fast! That that that that that that that that that that... And now for something completely different... An actual question... Ken, do you guys have the rights to the second Muppet pilot, The Muppets: Sex and Violence. I saw it recently and it really makes Nigel, a character I've never wanted before, seem so desirable. If you do have the rights to the special and you do eventually create Nigel, the special offers so many great accessories you could use.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*puts on bald cap to impersonate Ken*

Palisades only has the right to The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight and the six Muppet movies. If they were to make a Nigel figure, he would be a conductor in a tuxedo instead of the trenchcoat he wore in Sex and Violence.

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Jamie's right Ken, what I meant was that I had the first post on the 400th page of posts for "Ask Ken at Palisades". I don't waste entire posts like some people bragging about how many posts I've ranked up... Instead I waste entire posts bragging about being the first post on the 400th page of topics that have ranked up thousands of posts. Say that ten times fast! That that that that that that that that that that... And now for something completely different... An actual question... Ken, do you guys have the rights to the second Muppet pilot, The Muppets: Sex and Violence. I saw it recently and it really makes Nigel, a character I've never wanted before, seem so desirable. If you do have the rights to the special and you do eventually create Nigel, the special offers so many great accessories you could use.
And to further disappoint oyu ben, the 400 thing is dpendant on how many posts you can view per page. I'm set at 20 posts per page and onlyhave 300 pages of posts here. And oyu'ren othe first, you're pretty far odwn on it. sorry man. Didn't mean to rain on your parade...so..uhm...yeah, how ya been man. haven't chatteded with you in a while.

--Matt

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, or anyone who knows, I need some help in compiling another table for the six Muppets figures series already released and planned to be released. Here are the questions I have.
1 Though the Mega Muppets and Mini Muppets PVC figures are both separate lines from the regular action figures line and can't be rully ascribed to one particular action figure series, in between which two series would you place the release of each of the following?
a. Mega Beaker,
b. Mega Animal,
c. PVC Set 1,
d. PVC Set 2,
e. PVC Set 3, and
f. PVC Set 4.
2 Though the Jim Henson Muppet figure isn't rully part of the lineup for either series 5 or 6, to which series would ascribe its release as a companion piece? Would place it alongside S5 or next to the regulars from S6?
3 Please tell me which PVC figures are included in each of the four sets distinguishing which figure goes in which set, ie. Miss Piggy in bath towel and with bath scale: PVC Set 1.
Thanks for all the help and have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MegaBeaker is out now. I would guess between series 3 and 4 then??

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
And to further disappoint you ben, the 400 thing is dependant on how many posts you can view per page. I'm set at 20 posts per page and only have 300 pages of posts here. And you're on the first, you're pretty far down on it. sorry man. Didn't mean to rain on your parade...so..uhm...yeah, how ya been man. haven't chatted with you in a while.

--Matt
...Yes... but... 300 is 400... in Spanish...? Ummm... wait... WHY MUST YOU ALL RUIN MY FUN?!? BLAST!

*Takes out thick wooden board*
*stares at board*
*hits self with board*
*hits self with board again... harder*
*again*
*again*
*falls spewing brain damaged nonsense*
*wakes 4 and a half hours later and presses "submit reply" button*

So in conclusion Matt, I'm doing great!