Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I saw the new Monster intro. Nice to see them using older puppets again. And dwayne, they were two seperate monsters, not a two-headed one.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I saw the new Monster intro. Nice to see them using older puppets again. And dwayne, they were two seperate monsters, not a two-headed one.
Wow really man i need to try to get more sleep at work! All I knew was that there where two mosters and that made me very exited!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...They've returned to the classic format... monsters... Fozzie in front of a curtain telling brutally awful jokes... A chicken.

*falls over*

They're BACK! ! ! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
...They've returned to the classic format... monsters... Fozzie in front of a curtain telling brutally awful jokes... A chicken.

*falls over*

They're BACK! ! ! :big_grin:
I know when i saw Fozzie standing in front of the curtain I almost thought i was watching a new Muppet Show! Is it me or are the Muppets really gearing up for there own show?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Love the Monsters, the Fozzie one is ok, and there be 2 Miss Piggy videos on her page yaaarr!

Chinchilla

Reaction score
Oh dear. Even that link isn't working for me! I still get redirected to the same Disney website. :cry:

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
This is quite a good suprise if I say so myself. It seems as though Pepe's page is up. You can't get to it from the main Muppet's page. You have to go through Kermit's or Piggy's pages. Also there aren't any new videos on it, just all the old ones with Pepe in 'em. Still it looks nice, and it's good to have another page up anyway. :rolleyes: