Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh man! I have to get rolling on the ball so to speak and see all this new stuff!:stick_out_tongue: :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We have a Muppdate

This one is mostly about Peppe and Topo Sticky

There is also a very funny Stalar and Waldorf one as well. Looks like they where at a movie studio sleeping betwen takes.
Loved that Statler and Waldorf. Funny stuff with them sleeping and you can see the crew in the background working. :sleep:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mupdate Mupdate! New video of Fozzie at the Drive-thru! Total corny classic Fozzie jokes lol
Also a new Do not touch clip with Fozzie doing a joke about the internet and Spiders pretty good stuff even if it wasn't funny, it was more clever than anything.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHA! That Fozzie video was WONDERFUL! SO cool to see him driving again (even if he really wasn't) we haven't seen that since TMM! Too cool! I loved how the drive-thru guy was just so annoyed. :stick_out_tongue: Very, very good stuff. Eric is AWESOME as Fozzie.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Fozzie at the drive-thru was fantastic. Also I can't stress how much I love that new Topo Sticky one in the elevator. It's mainly just the voice of Topo, and the little Pepe wannabe that make me laugh.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
HAHA! That Fozzie video was WONDERFUL! SO cool to see him driving again (even if he really wasn't) we haven't seen that since TMM! Too cool! I loved how the drive-thru guy was just so annoyed. :stick_out_tongue: Very, very good stuff. Eric is AWESOME as Fozzie.
Fozie Drove in MFS

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's so great tha6t The Muppets have some of the most watched and highest rated videos on Disney's site over all!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have a monsteris Mupdate!

At the very start of the site there is a two headed moster that wishes everyone a Happy Howloween! and Fozzie has a cool chicken joke video as well!

Why has the bear become so funny lattly!

Enjoy!