Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it makes sences that his room would be open his book comes out this week!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I see they put back the Muppet monster intro.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh dear. Even that link isn't working for me! I still get redirected to the same Disney website. :cry:
Even if you are redirected to the Disney main site - on the very bottom of the page there should be a little text link that reads something like "Click here for Disney XD Broadband". Once you click that it will pull up the Disney main site Flash page. It's not the Muppet page, but let it load. Once it has go back up top to your browser's URL field and type in www.muppets.com again and the page should load up. It does that with some connections. The web is still very much like the Wild West. Computers and connections still have some different standards. This might not work, but give it a shot.

rtgentry

Reaction score
hey Guys, in the gadget section of the muppets.com page there are quite a few new clips if Muppet News Flash with the news man guy. Very funny

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
Two new vids

Two new videos posted today - one on the main page with Gonzo, and another Moi's Thought For The Day on Piggy's page.

Also, it looks like there's a new direct link to Pepe's page from the main page.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
there is also a very cool opening with Rizzo and the other Rats and a cheto or something like it.

This is really great how they are useing CG and the Muppets its really a good mix, and makes the Muppets do things we have not seen before.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
there is also a very cool opening with Rizzo and the other Rats and a cheto or something like it.

This is really great how they are useing CG and the Muppets its really a good mix, and makes the Muppets do things we have not seen before.
I enjoyed the updated but I don't see the Rizzo thing you're talking about Dwayne I guess they took it down.
I'll tell ya one thing though, I'm getting mighty tired of that Animal "Cheese" clip.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya might have to go to the site a few times it was really cool!