Reaction score
Thank you for all the compliments! Here is the list so far on the first batch:

1. Muppetperson
2. Doc Hopper
3. GonzoLover
4. Taylor
5. A Mickey Muppet
6. Fer Sure

Four more names and the first run is on. I will post the white collar pics later today. As soon as I check with postage rates on these, I will let you all know. Cheers

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating a classic collar. What form of moneys do you take? Money order? I've pretty much closed my PayPal account due to irritation with their bureaucracy. If you can take a MO tell me and I'll get on the list!

Nick22

Reaction score
it looks awesome! nice job. i just need to get animal, then i can buy one. :big_grin:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Thanks Nick22! So here is an updated list...2 more names to go:

1. Muppetperson
2. Doc Hopper
3. GonzoLover
4. Taylor
5. A Mickey Muppet
6. Fer Sure
7. ArtVandelay
8. FrogBoy4

Telly

Reaction score
i can after the 20th of this month

Convincing John

Reaction score
You can get cheap children's drumsticks at Toys R Us. They work really well and he can hold them with no problem.

:stick_out_tongue:
Here's another drumstick suggestion some of you might try. If you happen to know someone who plays the drums, ask them if they have some old drumsticks you can buy off of them. The more beat up, the better.

Why old ones? Well, think about it. Animal "eats drums". Having drumsticks that look like they've been through several dozen gigs and have a lot of nicks, scratches and dents would fit Animal just fine.

My brother is a drummer and let me have a pair of his old drumsticks. They're all dinged up, scratched and the tip is busted off of one. In short, they look like Animal's been gnawing on them and he looks great holding them!

(Didn't mean to take the thread off topic, just thought I'd offer another hint to make Animal look more authentic).:halo:

Convincing John

naeser2008

Reaction score
I will take a collar, and can pay via Paypal for it.

I would like to see the White and Gold one (on your animal poser, if possible),
before I pick between it and the silver version.