MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*Mr Harvey is sitting on the end of the bed watching the breakfast being delivered*

Sides of mushrooms - are they the most flavoursome part would you say? I’ve always been rather partial to the stalks myself. Are you growing potatoes now, Mr Moppet? Not in your ears I hope. I suppose that when you have a big bed like this you might as well exploit the extra room by sowing some root vegetable crops. I used to grow cress on a flannel on the window sill so I suppose potatoes between the sheets is the next logical step, but it must be a bit awkward when you start earthing them up. Is that a pot underneath the bed - what are you growing in it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: Pot under the bed :stick_out_tongue: Tsk!)

Father: Right...*sitting in bed with visitors*...Ok then...*sitting in bed with visitors*...Right...This isn't awkward or uncomfortable at all...*pauses and removes a pea from under the mattress* Well, actually, that was rather uncomfortable...I don't know how that princess manages...

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: *bursts through father's bedroom door* DAAAAD!

*Vibs is heard from outside the door, running towards it* No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...

Viq: Dad, me and Vibs decided that we want to go to school...

Vibs: *bursting through the door* ... and by "school" he means "stay home", and by "want" he means ... "want not".

Viq: No! Vibs, we are 5 years old we should learn how to spell and do maths and speak foreign languages - all those kind of things.

Vibs: We already know those things, stupid! We're more clever than the two of those together *points to father and mr. Harvey* no offence, Mister Daddy's Colleque... *Considers the situation with mr. Harvey sitting on father's bed* ... or... very special friend. *grimaces*

Viq: Daddy, don't listen to her! You know it's best for us. And we don't know everything yet... for instance I don't know how to... speak uh... well... ancient icelandic! Not fluently anyway! C'mon daaad I really wanna go to school... *shortly glances at mr. Harvey* ... and if you're our new mum then I'll warmly welcome you into the family *hugs harvey*.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *stares at Mr Harvey* ...Mother...if that is you in disguise then I don't even wanna know...Kids, kids...Calm down...Listen, I have told you over and over again that you cannot have everything you want. You can't just go to school because you want to go to school, you have to do responsible things like learning and going to schoo--wait! What? You want to go to school?

Vibs

Reaction score
Both at same time: YES/noooooo!

Viq: *looks shortly at Vibs then back at father* Yes we do so want to go to school and learn stuff...

Vibs: ... no, no no!...

Viq: ... and meet other kids our age...

Vibs: ... no, no- wait... hmm that might be interesting! It's unhealthy for a child not knowing anybody else their own age than their twin brother who should have been born a goat. Okay yes we want to go to school dad.

Viq: YES! ... wait, goat?

Vibs: It's ancient icelandic for "genius".

Viq: Ah.

Vibs: *whispers to mr. Harvey* I made that up. :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: They want to...school go to...to school they want to go...*leaping out of bed* Oh my living days...freedom is in sight! *realises that freedom is indeed in sight as he left the bedcovers behind as leapt out of bed* Can someone hand me a robe? Right! *whipping robe around pyjamaed self and pouncing down the stairs* Everybody up! A school trip must be planned before they change their magic little minds!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Message from Magicment to Bo: You do realize they are supposed to already be going to Magic School fright? Those twins are a few years back in their magical educational training. That's all we'll say for now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *receiving note from School Management* Oooh, a tenner...great. *pockets note, and then reads message* *eyes narrow* Now I'm sure we've been through this before...*glances at twins, then back at message* Well, their Mother isn't here to protect them through Magic school...so maybe...Yes, Jack...He'd make a great surrogate mother...*thinks about that* And he could look after the twins too...*shifty eyes* *carefully places message from magic school in the waste disposal* *steps back expecting it to explode or something...* Oh phew...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Lightning suddenly strikes near where Bo stands.

Note from Magicment: Don't even try bucco.
*What Bo thought was money has now disintegrated as it was nothing but his usual empty-headed airs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I guess it's true what they say...Cash today, air tomorrow...*steps aside as lightning rains down* I'm sure I got that broken bulb fixed...Kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.