Fozzie Illustration

Reevz1977

Reaction score
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! ! ! !

I know I promised something earlier but I'm so snow under with other work, I don't have the time to think! Anyhoot, because you have all been so very patient, he's a VERY VERY early glimpse of the latest character...VERY EARLY!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AMAZING! ! ! It's SO good to have you back, my friend! Link is incredible--even for an early stage. I think he would be quite proud of how you've captured his beauty. :wink:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! ! ! !

I know I promised something earlier but I'm so snow under with other work, I don't have the time to think! Anyhoot, because you have all been so very patient, he's a VERY VERY early glimpse of the latest character...VERY EARLY!
That's a whole lotta 'sorry' and a whole lotta 'very'.

Link was worth the long, long, long, long (I can get into the lotta business, too :wink:) wait. And I'm certain that the next one will be worth the wait, too, even if it takes even longer.

Keep up the good work and we will be grateful for it no matter how long it takes. :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
link looks great! especially for being in such an early stage!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Stu, you never cease to amaze.
Remember, real work comes first. You don't need to apologize for falling behind on your hobby. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've missed these so much. Thanks for sharing the link of Link. :wink:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great comment's folks!

Although I constantly disappoint, trust me when I say I'm gaggin to get back onto this and finish the piece.

The positive (and to some degree negative i.e no time) thing is the even before completion this project has done exactly what I set out to do which was to demonstrate my illustration "style" (?). It has lead to some fantastic opportunities that I genuinely couldn't have envisioned 12 months ago.

I wholeheartedly want this piece to be the very best I can produce (hence my desperation for constructive criticism!) and be an illustration that other Muppet fans can enjoy as well.

I promise I will get back to it as soon as possible, so expect more (M)updates soon!

Thanks again!

Stuart