eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, would anybody pre order Rizzo from me for US$400 with a deposit of US$100 by paypal, under the conditions that the price could change, and if it exceeds US$400, then a refund through paypal will be given, or the price could be discounted for early orders and a discount via a paypal partial refund once the final price is known.Nothing official- just an idea I had incase Rizzo might be delayed.

muppetperson

Reaction score
If they made "performance puppet" replicas instead of photo puppets, I would be all over them like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat!:big_grin:
I would love to own ones that are authentic looking (and actual size), that I could put my hand inside and operate just like the real deal.That would be sweet.
But,alas, I fear that I am tilting at windmills,wishing for something like that:frown:
Indeed you are.It was part of the licensing agreement that full photo puppet replicas could be made, but NOT performing puppets for copyright reasons.

kdking

Reaction score
Indeed you are.It was part of the licensing agreement that full photo puppet replicas could be made, but NOT performing puppets for copyright reasons.
I thought that might be the case....Oh well, it shall remain my elusive dream.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I thought that might be the case....Oh well, it shall remain my elusive dream.
There is always FAO Muppet Whatnots.They are allowed because you are designing your own character and not an existing Muppet character.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Tell them $400.They might even get some change, depending on if they order early and if no "hidden" charges get added to Rizzo's price by the factory!
Gee, why don't I just tell them $1000. Then I'll be really covered.

Sorry MP, pre-ordering them from you really isn't a realistic solution.

Andibcool

Reaction score
All this talk and making fans crasy after Rizzo does not bring him forward anyway.
Whats the big problem for a company to get a price for an item they want to produce ?
They cant expect ppl preorder Rizzo without a pricetag.
If they need preorders to get the final price then eFX will never get him done.
When i read they will soon give us a pricetag i just lol. When is soon ? We already waited some time.

If they cant get a pricetag for him, why they announce he will be released soon and in limited quantitys ( only preorders )?
Sorry what eFX is doin atm with Rizzo seems a big bad joke to me. This way this company dont look very professional to me.

Maybe next year christmas we get an estimate price ...or not.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It takes time to get this sort of manufacturing cost and feasibility in order. There's no doubt EFX wanted to get the pre-order price out before Christmas. If they could have they would. They appear to be a very small company with some very big licenses. I just hope all this time-delay is an effort to keep the SRP down. Some sort of pricing ETA would be nice to hear even if we're not entitled to it.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
All this talk and making fans crasy after Rizzo does not bring him forward anyway.
Whats the big problem for a company to get a price for an item they want to produce ?
They cant expect ppl preorder Rizzo without a pricetag.
If they need preorders to get the final price then eFX will never get him done.
When i read they will soon give us a pricetag i just lol. When is soon ? We already waited some time.

If they cant get a pricetag for him, why they announce he will be released soon and in limited quantitys ( only preorders )?
Sorry what eFX is doin atm with Rizzo seems a big bad joke to me. This way this company dont look very professional to me.

Maybe next year christmas we get an estimate price ...or not.
Well, the alternative is they don't announce anything until the product is ready for preorder. Personally, I like knowing that it's in the works. I don't particularly care when as long as it's someday.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, the alternative is they don't announce anything until the product is ready for preorder. Personally, I like knowing that it's in the works. I don't particularly care when as long as it's someday.

I'm all for that also. I would rather wait than hurry something that might come out as a bad product.

Ignohippo

Reaction score

Amen. I just feel bad for them because they may have lost sales due to not having pre-orders up before the holidays.

It's obvious they're doing everything they can to get Rizzo produced as quickly and inexpensively as possible. These are the types of delays in production you really can't do anything about. I deal with outside vendors all day and getting cost estimates are, many times, the most time-consuming part of the project.