eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Chalor

Reaction score
hey,
i know this is off subject (but i want to reach as many ppl on here as possible). but does anyone know where to purchace black fur like the kind that is used for animals eyebrows? i figure hobby lobby should have it; but i just want to make sure before i venture out that far.

thanks,
travis

Luke

Reaction score
It takes time to get this sort of manufacturing cost and feasibility in order. There's no doubt EFX wanted to get the pre-order price out before Christmas. If they could have they would. They appear to be a very small company with some very big licenses. I just hope all this time-delay is an effort to keep the SRP down. Some sort of pricing ETA would be nice to hear even if we're not entitled to it.
My guess on this ... the comic stores, collector sites haven't been that decisive about pre-ordering stock so they are having to gamble how many to produce out of their own pockets to fill what they think they'll make on the site pre-orders and however many websites/stores will come on board once there is a final price/date set and they are physically ready. I would guess (only a guess) they are trying to get more companies to order stock so they can make a bigger quantity and get the price down. If it was just a case of factory costings they would have known that ages ago if he's coming in early 2010.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
hey,
i know this is off subject (but i want to reach as many ppl on here as possible). but does anyone know where to purchace black fur like the kind that is used for animals eyebrows? i figure hobby lobby should have it; but i just want to make sure before i venture out that far.

thanks,
travis
Check some links in the Puppeteer's Resources thread under Puppetry. lot of good information there.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, as we usually get a couple of days notice on forthcoming pre orders, it doesnt look like Rizzo will pre order this year.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Happy New Year!
I am hoping to hear and give you some information on Rizzo in about a week or so.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dont know if I should tell you yet as it is only an idea that might not go ahead, but eFX is thinking about a novel alternative to a display stand, some way of displaying them that will do the opposite to a stand!

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. opposite of a stand, eh? a sit? a lie down? :smile:

could be interesting, whatever it means...

Happy New Years Everyone!

muppetperson

Reaction score
......not a lie down.Each photo puppet might come with their very own something, with their name embroidered on the back.Something that is fit for a Star.Cut! I have said too much already! :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK, not standing...something with their name embroidered on...something that is fit for a star...I GOT IT - a sleeping bag, AWESOME!