eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rexcrk

Reaction score
Change in the Muppet lineup eh? I can only (and when I say "only" I'm sure I mean "only" because I'm probably the only one) hope that it means Pepe will be made sooner rather than later hehe.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would have gone with the prawn first too, but heck...maybe they're pushing up Kermit? Whatever choice they're making is likely to be economical IMHO. They have protos for Rizzo and Kermit completed. Maybe they've swapped places?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Change in the Muppet lineup eh? I can only (and when I say "only" I'm sure I mean "only" because I'm probably the only one) hope that it means Pepe will be made sooner rather than later hehe.
It is hard to comment on this because nothing is definate and subject to change.The best way to describe this is that it is like a horse race.Only, there could be 2 more horses for them to compete against.So how fast can Pepe run!Basically,the prototypes are getting organised, so who ever gets made first will win.Remember back to MR, Gonzo was going to be next, but Animal beat him! I believe Rizzo is still first, but the 2 new "horses" could be next after him, pending outside licensing approval, otherwise it will be Reporter kermit.Hope I am making sense as I am restricted in what I can tell you.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
It is hard to comment on this because nothing is definate and subject to change.The best way to describe this is that it is like a horse race.Only, there could be 2 more horses for them to compete against.So how fast can Pepe run!Basically,the prototypes are getting organised, so who ever gets made first will win.Remember back to MR, Gonzo was going to be next, but Animal beat him! I believe Rizzo is still first, but the 2 new "horses" could be next after him, pending outside licensing approval, otherwise it will be Reporter kermit.Hope I am making sense as I am restricted in what I can tell you.
Peter, you are a bloody tease.....what do you mean by outside licensing approval?
Good to have you back.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Peter, you are a bloody tease.....what do you mean by outside licensing approval?
Good to have you back.
Thanks.It means it could be a bit of a cross over.I have to wait till I hear from Bryan.I havent been able to contact him.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does this mean something with the separation of movie licenses for film versions of Muppet characters? Or maybe the Jim Henson puppet? Possibly the Java Muppets? Could be a lot of things.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
This is exciting, whatever form the next replicas come in, I only hope for the bear!