Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

FER SURE

Reaction score
Earl,

One of your close up shot shows what appears to be eyelashes. Although we don't often see the puppets close enough to notice that kind of detail on somebody as small as Rizzo, I could swear this is new. I don't see it in any of my old reference stuff. Any news if this is part of the revision?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Earl,

One of your close up shot shows what appears to be eyelashes. Although we don't often see the puppets close enough to notice that kind of detail on somebody as small as Rizzo, I could swear this is new. I don't see it in any of my old reference stuff. Any news if this is part of the revision?
They're on the current Rizzo puppet that's been in use for awhile. I couldn't tell you when they were added, though. By the way, the "eyelashes" are an ostrich feather the same color as the ones on his head.

:stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Here's the turnaround that was given to Ken Lilly, back when Palisades was working on their fantastic version of Rizzo. Though I'd share it here for comparison:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9302795@N03/3781692887/ Just click the "all sizes" button up top to see the full-size pic. (flickr is being wierd)

Quite an obvious difference from the newer poser pattern that Puppet Heap is using. As Jamie and many others have said, eFX's Rizzo is BEAUTIFUL!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's working now, had to rearrange & replace it so it'd show up full-size.

:smile: