Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Im happy everyone else can have it now. But sad that I gave in and bought them all again to get the 4th... and will probably buy the 4th now. lol. I wish, since its been delayed, they would add more than what came with the full set! Like advantages to buying both. Like the new Red Skit, and Fraggle's look for jobs and stuff. that way when I buy the 4th AGAIN, I wont just be buying a new slab of card board to hold a copy of the same stuff I now have doubles of. :excited::coy::smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
From what I gathered, Karen was set to do it, Corey Edwards was set to film it, Henson created a puppet for it, but then something went wrong between Henson and Hit and the DVD series set was just pushed out there without the new addition. :smirk:
Oh thanks Jamie, big shame that! At least we got to see Karen perform Red at the con.

It looks like this will be one of LionsGates better releases.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems Lion'sgate actually listened to complaints this time out. not only did they release S4 separately (they look to be actual copies of the last season set in the complete series... I'm dumbfounded as to why they didn't do that...I dunno... Sooner?) they also released the TMNT season 7 in a box set, instead of the separate single disks with figures they had.

I hope Henson can do great without Hit. Seems they cared up until they realized the movie wasn't going to be in 2009 or 2010, and they just seemed impatient for the whole thing.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Seems Lion'sgate actually listened to complaints this time out. not only did they release S4 separately (they look to be actual copies of the last season set in the complete series... I'm dumbfounded as to why they didn't do that...I dunno... Sooner?)
HIT was the showrunner before and made the decision to hold S4. Last year's complaints were rightly directed towards them.

Now it's just Lionsgate and Henson.

muppet baby

Reaction score
HIT was the showrunner before and made the decision to hold S4. Last year's complaints were rightly directed towards them.

Now it's just Lionsgate and Henson.
Not surprised by that :stick_out_tongue: LOL , i say that to say that HIT wanted to run the show the way that they did .

Maybe lions gate will treat henson the way that it should be treated with respect

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well I think this is all good news. Any new Fraggle stuff is OK by me, of course I already have S1,2 & 3, and the Complete boxset, but I will still buy S4, Lets hope they add some great replica/printed stuff as a bonus to encourage people to get it, maybe the Fraggle Bible/Encyclopedia?

The Xmas DVD is great to, The Bells Of Fraggle Rock is probably my most fave episode, it'll be great to have it on a single disc release. I do think it sounds a bit like and Advertising DVD though with the other Henson stuff on it. I wonder what other two episodes are on..............Blanket of Snow and Blue Rollie possibly? How many of these singe disc releases will they release though, and how many times can we buy the same episodes over and over just cos there re packaged? Mybe they'll do the Best of Gobo, with several Gobo eps, Best Of Wembley, red, etc etc?

Roll on Nov!

Chris

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Figured they'd have the ability to do it, what with having created Season 4 discs already; also figured correctly that they'd stick with the same color scheme as they did on the series set (blue for S1, purple S2, green S3, red S4).

I wasn't in a position to buy the whole series set, so I'm glad I can get the last season at last.

As for the holiday release, might the other (presumably) two episodes be "Mirror, Mirror" (about Red's birthday) and "Boober and the Glob" (about Joke Day)? Or perhaps "Capture the Moon" (about a Fraggle festival), "Marooned" (Boober's birthday), or "Uncle Matt Comes Home" (less likely).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm so very GLAD to know they are releasing this final season on a single version and not the boxset. I was going to buy the complete boxset one day at Bestbuy and they didn't have it. Then it just made me mad as ever. I thought i'm never going to find it and just thought if i ever do it would later on in my life or future wise.

So when i heard this and saw the art i just had to call my friend and tell him that i wouldn't have to buy the boxset he was that's cool. Not real excited as i was being he's not a muppet fan but still glad to know i was going to finally complete the series. Can't wait to buy both things. Whooooopieeeeee! :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.