Beaker's language in the news

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Beaker doll

Hi there retrofaze!

That's so darn cute about your teacher. I'm glad he could see the humor in what you were doing....shows you had a hip teacher.:wink:

Your friend,
Kitt

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Beaker singalong

Hi all

Me too! I'd love to sing Beaker's Ode To Joy. Hey maybe we all should get it together and harmonize, lol!

I had to laugh at that mom thinking "meep" must be something
":embarrassed:really bad..." . How can so many people forget their childhod?
Oh well.

Your dear friend,
Kitt

APRena

Reaction score
In this case, my final "meep meep"s would be a byebye ticket out of that highschool! :eek: Come ON, people. :rolleyes:

Kiki

Reaction score
This is somewhat funny, cause it reminds me a little of something I went though as a kid.

I remember when I was in the 4th grade me as well as many other male classmates would say "D-Oh" everytime something didn't go our way, which was of course Homer Simpson's classic phase. I remember this one kid who couldn't stop saying it, she went crazy, :smile:
Lawl! :smile:

Perhaps a protest singing Beaker's rendition of Ode to Joy might be in order?
Rofl! I still can't believe this... what is this world coming to...?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
LOL! wow, it really sounds like what would happen in an alternate universe where all us MC people go to the same high school at the same time...

<.<

>.>

MEEP! :eek:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
This is somewhat funny, cause it reminds me a little of something I went though as a kid.

I remember when I was in the 4th grade me as well as many other male classmates would say "D-Oh" everytime something didn't go our way, which was of course Homer Simpson's classic phase. I remember this one kid who couldn't stop saying it, she went crazy, :smile:

That was my brother and "Narf" from Pinky and the Brain, he used to get in so much trouble....

Yorick

Reaction score
Reminds me of "smoo" from Dinosaurs!

:concern:This word "Meep" is out of control!:stick_out_tongue:It reminds me of the word "smoo" from Dinosaurs! Not to be confused with the (fictional, but I wish it was real) animal called a Schmoo!:smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
LOL! wow, it really sounds like what would happen in an alternate universe where all us MC people go to the same high school at the same time...
That would be so cool. And then the Muppets/Muppeteers would be the teachers. :smile:

What does "Meep" mean? Does it mean something inaproprete?
"Meep" is just Beaker's speech pattern. :eek: Instead of talking like we do in human languages, he says things like, "Meep mee meemo meep!"