Personalized Muppet website for DisneyParks

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok so if I have a family of 2 adults and four kids, and all of us volutereer would each one of us get a ticket?

Mupp

Reaction score
Ok so if I have a family of 2 adults and four kids, and all of us volutereer would each one of us get a ticket?
Here's what I found on the FAQ page;

"If my family volunteers together, does each family member get a free ticket? And can they all use their tickets on the same day?
As long as each family member signs up for and completes an eligible volunteer opportunity through the program, they may receive a free ticket. You can choose to redeem and use your tickets on the same day or on separate days. However, please remember that the minimum age to participate in the program is age 6 and that the free Disney theme park ticket is not valid for use on certain dates."

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
I have to admit... my immature side put in a dirty word.... didnt work.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have to admit... my immature side put in a dirty word.... didnt work.
I was planning to play around with things that Fozzie could hold up on that board, actually. Not in a dirty way, but things like, "Beauregard Rules!" or "I'm with Stupid -->>>" But the limited characters meant that it didn't really work.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
This rocks! It reminds me a lot of the Muppet*Vision pre-show.

Im hoping Disney releases a promo "Give A Day" dvd or merchandise with the Muppets.
Disney releases a free promo DVD each year that guests can order to help plan a Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation and from what I've heard the 2010 version doesn't include any special Muppet stuff.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
This is great! Though it's kind of odd if you put your name in as Kermit...

Anyway, this might be the best online use of the Muppets so far. Gonzo squished up against the screen is now my desktop wallpaper!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok wait now i have put my name in three times so far, and I can't find where anyone says my name! So where or how do you get Kermit or whoever to say your name?

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Ok wait now i have put my name in three times so far, and I can't find where anyone says my name! So where or how do you get Kermit or whoever to say your name?
It's in the website intro when Miss Piggy says "If _____ can go to a world premiere, then so can I!" and then shortly after that Kermit says it too.