Personalized Muppet website for DisneyParks

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oh my this is beyond amazing! I loved every minute of this video/site.
It is odd to note though the way Sam has been looking recently, he looks so much like an early version of Sam.

blackaerin

Reaction score
i'm having trouble with the link
i clicked on it and it gave me a pop up asking for an account username and password
do i have to sign in to disney parks to see this?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I got THIS:

Error Summary
HTTP Error 401.4 - Unauthorized
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. The Web server has a filter installed to verify users connecting to the server and it failed to authenticate your credentials.

:frown:

Mupp

Reaction score
I got THIS:

Error Summary
HTTP Error 401.4 - Unauthorized
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. The Web server has a filter installed to verify users connecting to the server and it failed to authenticate your credentials.
i'm having trouble with the link
i clicked on it and it gave me a pop up asking for an account username and password
do i have to sign in to disney parks to see this?

Yeah, sorry about that guys. I guess the link broke. :frown:

I saw that a while ago and was going to try to link it again.
Thanks theJimHensonHour for linking it. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
That was really nice of Disney to end the program, right when people were already signed up and scheduled.

"One million volunteers have either committed to volunteer or completed their service. Volunteers can no longer search or sign up for new opportunities. If you are already committed to a future opportunity through this site, you will still be able to participate in the program. Once you complete your service, and your service has been verified, you can print a voucher for a free ticket to a Disney Theme park. "

Which is ironic, given I was scheduled to volunteer this weekend...but no more it says. Lousy corporate rats.

Mupp

Reaction score
That was really nice of Disney to end the program, right when people were already signed up and scheduled.

"One million volunteers have either committed to volunteer or completed their service. Volunteers can no longer search or sign up for new opportunities. If you are already committed to a future opportunity through this site, you will still be able to participate in the program. Once you complete your service, and your service has been verified, you can print a voucher for a free ticket to a Disney Theme park. "

Which is ironic, given I was scheduled to volunteer this weekend...but no more it says. Lousy corporate rats.

Wait...If you already registered and were scheduled, shouldn't you still be able to do the service and still get verified for the free ticket? :confused:

After all, it says "If you are already committed to a future opportunity through this site, you will still be able to participate in the program."

I'm a bit confused.

beaker

Reaction score
Wait...If you already registered and were scheduled, shouldn't you still be able to do the service and still get verified for the free ticket? :confused:

After all, it says "If you are already committed to a future opportunity through this site, you will still be able to participate in the program."

I'm a bit confused.
Yeah that's what it says, but it's all greyed out now and says "none". Im wondering if 1 million people truly did fulfill the give a day program.