Personalized Muppet website for DisneyParks

Mupp

Reaction score
wait, they resumed the program?
No. But I guess like the rules say, if one was already registered, they could do their service and still get a voucher for a free park ticket.

Apparently, they are still finding people in the park (Disneyland at least) that have the volunteering buttons. Because currently, the Muppets volunteering pre-parade is still going on at Disneyland.

I saw it this past weekend.

So hopefully Frogpuppeteer was able to get the free park ticket voucher.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score

yup i got it...it took about 8 das from the volunteer time...i was away this weekend so i didnt get to post

beaker

Reaction score
No. But I guess like the rules say, if one was already registered, they could do their service and still get a voucher for a free park ticket.

Apparently, they are still finding people in the park (Disneyland at least) that have the volunteering buttons. Because currently, the Muppets volunteering pre-parade is still going on at Disneyland.

I saw it this past weekend.

I was registered to volunteer but as soon as the announcement of "one million" came around, that portion became greyed out.
I don't get it, arent these things suppose to be year round? Its not like Disney cant afford these things. I doubt more than half the people will even use their free tickets.
Just sucks as the local charities around me didnt seem too aware of what this was about, and never really got back to me or others who signed up.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
the people i volunteered for actually had no idea that Disney ended the program..i guess there is hardly no communication between the volunteer locations and the pr for the give a day get a day

beaker

Reaction score
the people i volunteered for actually had no idea that Disney ended the program..i guess there is hardly no communication between the volunteer locations and the pr for the give a day get a day

That seems to be the case that I and a lot of people Ive seen online have experienced. Again, I say no fault of any of the wonderful volunteer programs. I actually want to start volunteering just because(most likely revolving around food for the needy programs) But early on I noticed there didnt seem to be much coordination or even knowledge between my local charities on Disney's "Give a day" list and the promotion itself.

Usually Disney promotions run ALL year long, so I'm not sure what Disney is going to do. Just stinks, as my family and I are pretty poor ourselves and really wanted to take a trip down to Disneyland.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Well guys i went to Disneyland and back no problem with the Give a day get a day voucher. i got my free Kermit Pin, i got to meet Kermit, Piggy and Sweetums and also got to Ride on the same Float as Kermit...it was awesome if you haven't redeemed your Ticket i suggest do so soon and Beaker id look into what happened with yours

Mupp

Reaction score
Well guys i went to Disneyland and back no problem with the Give a day get a day voucher. i got my free Kermit Pin, i can to meet Kermit, Piggy and Sweetums and also got to Ride on the same Float as Kermit...it was awesome if you haven't redeemed your Ticket i suggest do so soon and Beaker id look into what happened with yours
Cool! Glad to hear that it worked out. :smile: