Personalized Muppet website for DisneyParks

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love it! :flirt:

Again, 100% fantastic content, but could be more user friendly with a video scrub, pause and volume control. I'm permitted to surf at work, but I've had to stop and start it so many times to attend to other things. Most users like control over their web experience. That's Web Design 101.

Still, hearing Kermit say, "Hi ho, Jamie!" was totally worth it. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Love love LOVE this! I got such a kick out of hearing the Muppets talk to ME! I always knew they could see me through the screen. I KNEW IT!
:smile:

Mupp

Reaction score
And just for fun, here is a video I found that shows them filming for the Disney Parks website.

Very interesting stuff. By the look of things, they ended up not using this moment of Statler and Waldorf that they were filming for the final version of the website;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXo-yvhKl0E

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Ok this is pretty cool.

My four year old Nephew's head nearly burst when Piggy and Kermit started saying his name. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Okay...This is just about the most awesome thing! I was surprised to see so many Muppets involved! Even Sweetums was there. It was funny, quirky, and totally stretched the boundaries of how the Muppets can interact with the internet and their audience. It was great to hear them say my name, and fantastic to almost almost ALMOST have Gonzo break through the screen into my room...If only his shoelace hadn't gotten caught, eh?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
OMG, I totally loved watching Animal cleaning up the website, so cute!
"Dust, dust. Dust, dust. BORING!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
OMG, I totally loved watching Animal cleaning up the website, so cute!
"Dust, dust. Dust, dust. BORING!"
Yeah, I've waited years to see Animal dressed in a French Maids outfit. Wait, what!