Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Walter

Reaction score
I just got back from the event, as others stated it was whatnot paper pieces+ gluedots+ colorful paper bags. I actually had fun! The nice lady working the table was also a Muppet fan. We started talking about Walter and she got really excited about the new muppet :smile: It was also nice to see so many kids taking part in the activity. Aaannd while I was there I picked up the Pepe plush..and he is awesome! I do suggest choosing in person though since his mouthplate had issues on a couple plushes. He is so close I had him home and had a doubletake moment..he looks just like the Muppet!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i will agree with what Walter said ^^ with all the plush if you are able to get them in person so you can pick the best to you, i definately like how Kermit looks in person as oppose to online... Gonzo is meh..ill get him to support and finish my fave trio of Kermit fozzie gonzo but they dropped the ball on him...fozzie looks much better in person...and piggy is piggy....Rizzo looks decent but aside from Pepe Animal looks amazing i shouldve taken his Picture

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score

Forgot to add Cashier gave me the bag free for buying 2 muppet plush

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I took my Niece to the event and the kids seemed to have fun sticking things to a paper bag. It was actually more then I expected. I assumed initially it would be a paper bag and some markers. But they actually had cardboard cut out pieces.

The store itself was packed to the gills and there was nothing but Muppet previews and interviews on the big screens. I was pretty happy to see that.

Here is a 3 year old's version of Muppet Rapunzel:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I just find the whole thing rather lame. As Dr Tooth said, it seems like the Toy Story shorts have more merch than the muppets. To me its an issue because 1) Disney is known for merch overload 2) every other kids film gets lots of merch 3) Again G-force, which had no built in audience had a ton of merchandise
*SIGH* :rolleyes:........again expecting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much!

Reaction score
One of the CMs at my store said she doesn't expect them to get anything else new in, other than perhaps more shirts. She said Disney sent them the "map" for their display a couple weeks ago, and there weren't any notes for new merch. I'm hoping that's wrong though, especially since many CMs aren't completely informed on what's coming to their store.

At the least, Walter should be coming to stores soon. Unless he is an online exclusive? I guess that's a possibility as well.

That looks pretty cool.

So, I went on Ebay just now and typed in "Disney Store Muppets" and a few new items came up that I didnt know about. Like a Plush Swedish Chef, Miss Piggy Jewelry Box, a Animal Mini Snowglobe, and a couple new t-shirts.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1312&_nkw=disney store muppets&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Unfortunately, the jewelry/music box isn't new. They sold those online several years ago, along with versions for Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, etc. I think they were around $50 each.