Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

We Got Us

Reaction score
YaY Jaz, your BAAAAAACCCKK!! We (including Fozzie) missed you! And I can't fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness enough for missing my turn. I've just been REALLY busy, and tonight I have to write a three page essay, and....yeah, not fun. Oh, and before I forget, A.D.E.L.E.!! Woot, woot! Gotta love her!!
-You guys rock, happy valentines day!!

rbrianna

Reaction score
The group stopped at a vender's table, where fresh valentines day flowers were being sold. Jaz played with the petals of a bunch of huge red and black roses.
"Think about how romantic it would be to get some of these..."
Lonnie smiled as she smelled the bunch of daisies. "I can't wait for Valentine's day now. It'll be the first year I've had something special to do....and someone special to do it with."
I like that part the most to be honest. I love romantic actions like flower ordering from serenata or giving someone fancy valentine's chocolate. Above all if it is the first time it is even more special and meaningful to someone. I think that is a really great part of the story! :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
:news:THIS IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!:news:

Jaz has officially returned for the week, so expect a lot more updates.

This story is now waiting on Wiggie (Sorry if that puts pressure on you!) So please nag her. (I'm kidding, don't nag her.)

In other news, rbrianna is the very first non-author who has posted on this thread. Thank You rbrianna! We will post more gushy-ness like that ASAP
And now, Jaz, with the weather.

Thanks newsie! I'd like to report that it raining frogs, pigs, and ushy gushyness!
And now, (eventually) Wiggie, with an update! ^_^

We Got Us

Reaction score
Finally! Hope you enjoy!

The Electric Mayhem had created exactly three petitions stating that if they were to play the Valentines day party, they would get to choose the songs. In the end, the only song on their list Kermit could stand was "Nights in White Satin", so they ended up playing it a total of seven times while the happy couples danced on the square.

Neither Henry James or his date Alice seemed to notice. Both were preoccupied trying to keep a steady rhythm with the music, and since neither of them could dance, the proverbial trampling of each others' feet ensued.
"Let. Him. Lead." Mouthed Lonnie, dancing nearby in Scooter's arms. Alice smiled, shaking her head so that her curly locks came free. For a minute Lonnie was confused.
"She knows how to dance." Said Scooter as if he could read her mind when they were back out of earshot. "She just likes to have him teach her."
"I should have known. And I'm sure he enjoys teaching her."
"Well, I enjoyed teaching you." He acted as if he would kiss her on the cheek, but she was already gazing at Fozzie, watching the dancers nervously with his back against the wall.
"Why doesn't he just ask Jaz to dance?" She huffed sympathetically.
"Hm..? Oh, I dunno. Guess he's nervous."
"You should be a counselor Scooter."
He smiled at her sarcasm. "Well it's the truth. Poor Foz never was a ladies man."
Lonnie smirked at him. "And I suppose you are?"
He kissed her on the cheek. "Look who I'm dancing with!"
"Touche."

Jaz sat alone in her dressing room, playing with her hair that she had just taken down. Putting on jewelry and taking it off. "Not like it matters anyway." She muttered to herself, finding a necklace that complemented her dress.
Outside she could hear Floyd picking up the verse for about the third time:

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Letters I've written, never meaning to send,
Beauty I've always missed with those eyes before,
Just what the truth is I can't say more...

She felt a tear trickle down her face. Peaking through a crack in the old wall, she could see all the couples spinning happily together. Twice she imagined she saw Fozzie with someone else. Someone prettier, she thought. Someone more ladylike. Someone other than me.

Suddenly she jumped as there was a knock on the door. Wiping her eyes, she opened it halfway.
"Flowers for miss Jaz Smith?" The delivery boy asked through the crack.
She nodded, confused. He handed her a box, and skipped off, eager to get to his own date somewhere. Jaz set it down on the bed, staring as if it would bite her. Then she ripped the lid off. Inside was the most beautiful bouquet of dark red roses she had ever lain eyes on. She picked them up, breathing them in deeply, and noticed a small card fall out.
With a shaking hand, she opened it.
Dear Jaz...
I found out you like these kind of roses and...I thought you should have them. I hope they make you happy, because that's what you do for other people. Your not like other girls, because all you really want is to have fun and invite everyone else along for the ride. I think your funny, and smart, and beautiful.
Hope I didn't embarrass you,
-Fozzie.

Her heart skipped a beat. Yes, he had signed his own name, with the cute little hat symbol over the "O". Outside the song's soft chorus was ending:

Cause' I love you, yes I love you,
Oh I love you, Oh how I love you...

She was in a daze as the walked back out into the part, her hair still down around her shoulders. Fozzie saw her coming and his eyes lit up with hope.
"Fozzie?" She asked.
"Uh...yeah?"
She grinned. Big. "Thanks."
He smiled too, relief flooding his face. "N-no, problem." He turned back to the dancers for a minute, swallowing hard. "Dance?" He managed.
She chuckled and teasingly smacked him on the arm. "Well it's about time!"
They twirled, a little awkwardly, but neither cared, to sound of the music:

Gazing at people, some hand in hand,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand,
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end...

And I love you, yes I love you,
Oh I love you, oh how I love you...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh my bear is so very sweet! <3
(Wiggie, my last name is Stanford...:oops:)
Such a sweet chapter! Ushy Gushyness to the max...
My forcast was right!:wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, I really don't want to post next, because it's Figgie's turn, and I'll make it too mushy between me and my bear <3

So...FIGGIE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Thank vous!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
First of all: SQUEEEEEEEEE! That was so ....cute! How am I supposed to top that?! Guess I'll just have to try. I'll see if I can post tonight!:big_grin:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
The night had been perfect, with the happy couples and the dancing. Even if the band had played only one song, it had all been worth it. Kermit smiled, remembering how Fozzie had finally found the courage to admit his feelings for Jaz. he had often come to Kermit for advice on relationships and dating, it was Kermit who offered the idea of secret admirer letters. The empty stage seemed to calm Kermit in a different way than before in and after performances. Picking his banjo up, Kermit cradled it closely to his chest. He loved his muppet family, his family back at the swamp, and the audience that always came for a good show. While his family was filled with a varietty of wierdos, wackos, and what-nots, it was still a family and a frog gone good one too. As Kermit thought about all his friends and the people he cared and loved, his fingers began to strum a familiar tune that brought a warm smile to Kermit's face. Clearing his throat for good measure, he began the slow thoughtful verse.
"This looks familiar, vaguely familiar,
Almost unreal, yet, it's too soon to feel yet. Kermit instinctively reached a hand out to the audience, feeling the rainbow connection that could only be felt with your heart.
Close to my soul, and yet so far away.
I'm going to go back there someday. As if by some unsounded call, the muppets began to pour from all over the theater into the once empty seats, all unbeknowest it Kermit. Miss Piggy stepped forward with a hand on Kermit's shoulder, her eyes bright with kindness and love.

Sun rises, night falls, sometimes the sky calls.
Is that a song there, and do I belong there? She placed a hand over her heart, giving a wistful look up to the stage lights, searching for something only she could see.
I've never been there, but I know the way.
I'm going to go back there someday. Gonzo softly padded onto the stage with Camilla under one arm, he took the next verse, proud to sing his song with all of his friends by his side. behind their performance, the lights darkened and tiny white dots appeared on the dark blue backdrop, giving the impression of a clear night sky.

Come and go with me, it's more fun to share,
We'll both be completely at home in midair.
We're flyin', not walkin', on featherless wings.
We can hold onto love like invisible strings. On the last verse, all the muppets came in without invitation, all new what was meant to be. Harmonizing perfectly, the last verse gave the tone of a lullaby a mother would give to her sleeping child as way of goodnight.

There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met. Those on stage reached for their neighbor's hands, smiling at the comfort of the other's touch.
Part heaven, part space, or have I found my place?
You can just visit, but I plan to stay.
I'm going to go back there someday.
In one collective voice, the entire auditorium seemed to pause before whispering the final lyric.
I'm going to go back there someday. Kermit's banjo echoed into the silence before the muppets broke into contentful sighs and whispers, some were even giggling. Feeling the need to say something, anything at all, Kermit cleared his throat for attention.
"Happy Valentine's Day everyone!" The group cheered heartily before once again seperating. Kermit knew she was there before he even felt her soft gloved hand.
"And what does vous have planned for moi?" Piggy asked sweetly, her eyes teasing him. Kermit merely shrugged.
"I figured I'd just figure it out along the way." He grinned impishly before kissing her sweetly.