Any other obsessions?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Shakespeare. That's the only one that gets anywhere near the Muppets for me. To be honest, my love for Shakespeare might exceed my love for the Muppets - but it is a very close match.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Shakespeare. That's the only one that gets anywhere near the Muppets for me. To be honest, my love for Shakespeare might exceed my love for the Muppets - but it is a very close match.
What's your fave? I still love "Hamlet" the best. Everybody dies. Hee hee...
----------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
"Firefly" still rules. Shiny.

--------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
I like to trap my neighbors, turn them into ghosts, and capture them with the ghost catching machine... And them I say, who u gonna call? Ghost WEE GEE!
I use to do that to the townies in Sims 2. I created a goth Addams like family that kills.

So obsessed about Sims that it would awesome if there was thread about it. I could go on and on about that subject.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I use to do that to the townies in Sims 2. I created a goth Addams like family that kills.

So obsessed about Sims that it would awesome if there was thread about it. I could go on and on about that subject.
Make a thread then :wink:

I personally never got into the Sims. I had one game and not only did it crash every 5 minutes, I found it really really boring. But I also had one of those spin off games and not The Sims. It was like...Sims Family or something weird.

Hayley B

Reaction score

I personally never got into the Sims. I had one game and not only did it crash every 5 minutes, I found it really really boring. But I also had one of those spin off games and not The Sims. It was like...Sims Family or something weird.

Found one already made. :smile:

I've heard stories of crashing by others. I had to buy a whole new computer to play Sims 3. I remembered that stunk. Because I was waiting for months for the game and then I had to wait nearly a year to buy a new computer.

Misskermie

Reaction score

It was probably boring because you didn't have enough expansion packs.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
What's your fave? I still love "Hamlet" the best. Everybody dies. Hee hee...
----------------------
It's probably easier to say what my least favorite is. I love nearly all of the thirty-eight plays, but I just don't have the taste for Henry VIII, All's Well That Ends Well, and The Two Gentlemen of Verona. My favorite at the moment has to be A Midsummer Night's Dream, which I'm directing right now.

mo

Reaction score
It was probably boring because you didn't have enough expansion packs.
I only have the sims 3 and I've had it for about since last friday! I'm going to get an expansion pack but it's hard when you get a mac :frown: but with internet this fast who can say no!