Any other obsessions?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Since people are talking about shows and movies they are obsessed with...

Arthur-for the longest time it was my morning ritual to get up and watch Arthur before school. I haven't been watching it much lately due to college. The newer episodes have not really impressed me that much, but I still love the older seasons.

Dan Vs-You want a 90s cartoon? This is a 90s cartoon created in the wrong decade.

The Simpsons-Kinda the same issue I have with Arthur, only while Arthur may still have a few good episodes left in its run, I don't see any for the Simpsons. I stopped watching it like four years ago. I do own and watch the first 11 seasons.

Doug-Possibly my favorite 90s nicktoon next to Rugrats.

Stop Motion movies-There is something more magical about them. Must be because you are looking at something that is real, but can still be full of fantasy.

slasher movies-do I need to explain this one?

Bad horror movies-Its called watching ironically!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Tehe! Thank youz! Horace is one of my fave Disney characters. XD <3
Yeah, he's awesome. Although he isn't exactly my favorite, I still love him :smile:

I'm also a big fan of Pixar movies, but I'm not sure that I could completely call it an obsession.
Join the club, I'm a big fan of Pixar, too.

Who thinks that the 2 Cars films are Pixar's worst? Yes, Cars 2 wasn't the greatest, but I don't know if I'd call those two the worst.
Well, Cars 2 wasn't really their best. Like TheWeirdoGirl said, it could have been much better. But I do think it was better than the thirty-something percent on Rotten Tomatoes when I looked there last summer. And for me, the Cars movies are more of Lightning's story than of Mater.

mo

Reaction score
Well, Cars 2 wasn't really their best. Like TheWeirdoGirl said, it could have been much better. But I do think it was better than the thirty-something percent on Rotten Tomatoes when I looked there last summer. And for me, the Cars movies are more of Lightning's story than of Mater.
you go on roten tomaetoes? that's like the best movie website eva!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
you go on roten tomaetoes? that's like the best movie website eva!
I only check there very rarely. Usually, I like to judge a movie by myself instead of listening to the critics. But I do check out Rotten Tomatoes and the critics when I'm curious.

mo

Reaction score
I only check there very rarely. Usually, I like to judge a movie by myself instead of listening to the critics. But I do check out Rotten Tomatoes and the critics when I'm curious.
I just go on to judge movies I don't like! lol!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Here's to random found poems! *clinks blue glass object against a pretty light fixture and drinks flower tea*

--------------