Any other obsessions?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Comic books. Loved 'em since I was about 14. Used to be into both reading and collecting, but I've since sold most of my collectibles (busts, rare comics, comic-con sketches), and now focus mostly on reading trade paperback graphic novels, especially since the price of 1 new comic from Marvel or DC is now $4, the same as a gallon of gas:grr:. I use Amazon to get my comic book fix; they have the best deals on graphic novels. I never buy comics for retail price anymore; just can't afford it. If Bill Corbett's (of MST3K fame) Kickstarter campaign succeeds (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1536910960/super-powered-revenge-christmas), I'll have the honor of actually appearing in a comic as well.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hey, I love the color purple, too. Though, I'm actually more obsessed with blue, green and turquoise :smile:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter.
Me to0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney
Tim Burton
Percy Jackson series

Hubert

Reaction score
For me, the one that would be 2nd (Muppets being 1st, of course) would be the PBS show Arthur. I'm also a big fan of Pixar movies, but I'm not sure that I could completely call it an obsession.

Cars (as in the films, and yes, I do agree with anyone who says that those two films are Pixar's worst).
Who thinks that the 2 Cars films are Pixar's worst? Yes, Cars 2 wasn't the greatest, but I don't know if I'd call those two the worst.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Who thinks that the 2 Cars films are Pixar's worst? Yes, Cars 2 wasn't the greatest, but I don't know if I'd call those two the worst.
Actually, quite a few people who I've known, including people on Pixar fansites, think that. I personally think that they are the worst out of all the Pixar films, but even so, I think they're still good movies. Like I said, I'm obsessed with them, and I even have a small collection of Cars merchandise.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I thought "Cars 2" should had been a direct to DVD. Cars 1 was one of my least favorites from Pixar. But atleast Cars 1 had a story.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I thought "Cars 2" should had been a direct to DVD. Cars 1 was one of my least favorites from Pixar. But atleast Cars 1 had a story.
Cars 2's story could have (and should have, considering Pixar's generally fantastic track record) been a TON better than it was. But they rushed the movie's production, so they didn't take the time to identify and take care of the story problems.