Any other obsessions?

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I have a big thing for Disney, too. I also collect dolls and ponies.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I only have the sims 3 and I've had it for about since last friday! I'm going to get an expansion pack but it's hard when you get a mac :frown: but with internet this fast who can say no!
The police can say no.

Reactions: mo

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I've been magorly obsessed with the Toy Story films for as long as I can remember. My other biggest obsessions are VeggieTales, Doctor Who, Cars (as in the films, and yes, I do agree with anyone who says that those two films are Pixar's worst), Tangled and Pixar in general. I'm also obsessed with the color purple (the color, not the movie).

Karamazova

Reaction score
Musical theater.

Most of my music collection is made up of musicals, but some of my favourites are Company, RENT, Les Miserables, Chess, and Sunday in the Park with George.

Les Miserables is an obsession all in itself for me, though. I've read the book four times.

Also, WeirdoGirl, I love VeggieTales, too. King George and the Rubber Ducky is my favourite one.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Dolls.
I love dolls, Barbies, American Girls, Monster High dolls, Madame Alexander, Cabbage Patch Kids, Kelly dolls, you name it! I absolutely love them and have been a collector since I was just a kid :big_grin:

mo

Reaction score
Dolls.
I love dolls, Barbies, American Girls, Monster High dolls, Madame Alexander, Cabbage Patch Kids, Kelly dolls, you name it! I absolutely love them and have been a collector since I was just a kid :big_grin:
I used to collect american girl dolls then I moved to the uk:stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with sports. I love baseball, pro basketball, pro football, college football and college basketball. Chances are, if I'm not watching something Muppet-related, I'm looking at something sports related.