Dealing with depression and anxiety

Lola p

Reaction score
i woke up today, fell out of bed, broke my glasses, and stubbed my toe. so i guess it has not been a good day... :mad:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I listened to this song earlier today(Granted, it WAS a better version than this, but the only other version I saw was a promo for Rock Band Relief but I'll post it if anybody wants me to) and I thought of this thread. Hope y'all like this song, and if it inspires ONE person here not to give up, then the job is done. Just spreadin the love.
"When the world says to give up, hope whispers 'Try One More Time'

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm having a bit of a breakdown this evening and could use some prayers. I'd rather not go too much into things, but let's just say I'm feeling very alone tonight. I haven't slept in a few days, and I really need a shoulder to lean on. Just keep me in your thoughts tonight.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm having a bit of a breakdown this evening and could use some prayers. I'd rather not go too much into things, but let's just say I'm feeling very alone tonight. I haven't slept in a few days, and I really need a shoulder to lean on. Just keep me in your thoughts tonight.
I hope you made it through the evening all right and are doing better this morning.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hope you're feeling better, don't be afraid to vent, that's what the thread is for. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I don't pray, but you have my best wishes for solace and peace, Beakerfan. Hope the world looks a little brighter today.

-------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Praying for ya Beakerfan. I hope you're able to sllep soon, that usually seems to help quite a bit. But I hope you're able to shake the way you're feeling.

Zeliboba

Reaction score
This forum looks nicer and nicer the more I search around.

Wishing you all the best Beakerfan, hope all your troubles go away real soon.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Been having a very hard time again lately. I feel like my anxiety problem has gotten to the point where I am no longer in control, and that's discouraging to me. It's very challenging to deal with.