Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Any news on Kermit?
Still nothing :-( I emailed them my invoice last monday... and I am loosing my patience... I tried to ring them, but they won't answer/pick up the bloody telephone....This is the first time I experience problems, I buy quite a lot on internet and normally my packages from America take only about 7-10 business days to reach my mailbox, but now..... I am waiting for it since 26 March...

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Dang!!!! Who did you try to call your post office?
I tried to call customs on the phone number they mentioned in my letter.
I also contacted our local post office and they told me that people who work at customs here in Belgium never answer phonecalls... so I emailed them my invoice on monday but no reply so far, so another phonecall to our local post office this morning and they told me the only thing I can do is wait, wait, wait.... :-(

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I tried to call customs on the phone number they mentioned in my letter.
I also contacted our local post office and they told me that people who work at customs here in Belgium never answer phonecalls... so I emailed them my invoice on monday but no reply so far, so another phonecall to our local post office this morning and they told me the only thing I can do is wait, wait, wait.... :-(
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Really hoping you get your Kermit soon. :frown:
Can't wait to see your Piggy!!! I am definitely gonna go back and get her hopefully next month! :mad:
I'm visiting this thread to finally share pics of our Miss Piggy and her new threads! I thought the fluffy getup would go good with my Sons' Kermit, both of 'em looking warm and cozy. As for the suited Piggy, seemed to almost perfectly match her editor-look from the new movie! These mix and match alright, and I think she looks great with just the black shoes added (those plain pink footie-things just don't look right to me, ha). Also, I just discovered a purple dress (not sure why she wasn't designed with a purple dress to begin with, lol) that I'll be ordering shortly (I wish they had matching gloves!), as well as some pink high heels, both just as soon as I can get my $5 OFF coupon code to work that is, lol. Might even get the white wedding dress too, for a very early Muppet Show type look. Anyhow, here's some pics (some featuring our Kermit's! Little tiny Kermie too), enjoy!

The floppy white sunhat I wanted to get for her is sold out online, and they didn't have it in the store! :frown: Hopefully they'll get restocked soon. Piggy would look great with a pink beret to go with that suit, I'll hafta check the infant girls section at Walmart and Babies*R*Us, ha ha. I wrote some reviews on the Build-A-Bear website for Piggy, Kermit, and most of the accessories we've gotten (MuppetDad77), hopefully they'll get published soon! I tried to really push "more Muppet characters" in all my reviews, ha ha. Hopefully more fans will write their own reviews and do the same! :wink:

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Aww she looks great!!!! and I love her chanel inspired jacket! Man it literally looks like one from the film!!!! I am def gonna get her made next month!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
They still could've done better on her though. Her nose is a little off. They should've made her eyes bigger and added her purple eyeshadow. And her hair should be more blonde. But ehh like I said I've seen her look worse, way worse! LOL!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah, definitely coulda done better, lol. Poor Piggy. But yeah, bigger eyes, correct color choices, and her head should be fuller, not flattish, ha ha. BUT, as with the real Piggy, I love her for who she is. :flirt: