How would you describe yourself?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nickname: The Greatest Roadie in the World
Username: Sgt Floyd

Let's see, I'm a bit on the short side, but I'm super muscular and can fix a guitar faster than you can break it. Hobbies include driving around in my car equipped with a bolt thrower and slaying evil demons with an axe. I once freed an entire civilization from the clutches on an evil emperor and live in a far off world of heavy metal. Do not question how I was able to obtain a computer with internet!

Did I mention I am also part demon? When I'm around a lot of evil I go demon. What lady doesn't find red skin, glowing yellow eyes, and huge bat wings sexy? In fact, I might have a picture...yup...here we go. But hey, I'm a pretty hot human too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, very much so, you've gone from a handsome woman to a beautiful man... I mean, a charming lady to a lovely guy... I mean... you were you... and now you're you... the transformation is amazing...

My brain hurts...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How do you know what I looked like before? I could have been a very ugly lady. Unless...have you been stalking me? :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
O.O Shh! It's talk like that that seems to warrant a sudden, yet scandalous Muppet Newsflash around these parts!

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Nickname: Em, and Mickey Mouse for a brief time
Screename: kyunkyua

I'm quiet and like to keep to myself most of the time. But my imagination runs constantly. Kinda like the 'Windmills in Your Mind' sequence, only less creepy. I can't have a blank piece of paper in front of me without drawing something. As many ideas as I have, I can't finish writing any fiction piece for the life of me. I'm a sensitive person. I have very strong morals, and get really upset if I think something violates those morals...I'd probably do a much better job at changing people's minds if I could just stay composed. :stick_out_tongue:
My favorite things include cartoons, languages, dolls, cats, and pasta. But I'm not picky.

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Nickname: Em, and Mickey Mouse for a brief time
Screename: kyunkyua

I'm quiet and like to keep to myself most of the time. But my imagination runs constantly. Kinda like the 'Windmills in Your Mind' sequence, only less creepy. I can't have a blank piece of paper in front of me without drawing something. As many ideas as I have, I can't finish writing any fiction piece for the life of me. I'm a sensitive person. I have very strong morals, and get really upset if I think something violates those morals...I'd probably do a much better job at changing people's minds if I could just stay composed. :stick_out_tongue:
My favorite things include cartoons, languages, dolls, cats, and pasta. But I'm not picky.
hey you sound like the quiet version of me!\more stuffabout me
I have a hard time not annoying people.I'm extrmely stubborn.

mo

Reaction score
something weird is happening to me...my legs started hurting now there fine but when I walk I feel weird and feel alot more unstable and trip over things more...I'm going to turn into a werewolf that's why...I don't think I'm clumsy...am I?...what's happening!

Lola p

Reaction score
something weird is happening to me...my legs started hurting now there fine but when I walk I feel weird and feel alot more unstable and trip over things more...I'm going to turn into a werewolf that's why...I don't think I'm clumsy...am I?...what's happening!
have you been biten by a wolf?