1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How would you describe yourself?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mo, May 1, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Nickname: The Greatest Roadie in the World
    Username: Sgt Floyd

Let's see, I'm a bit on the short side, but I'm super muscular and can fix a guitar faster than you can break it. Hobbies include driving around in my car equipped with a bolt thrower and slaying evil demons with an axe. I once freed an entire civilization from the clutches on an evil emperor and live in a far off world of heavy metal. Do not question how I was able to obtain a computer with internet!

Did I mention I am also part demon? When I'm around a lot of evil I go demon. What lady doesn't find red skin, glowing yellow eyes, and huge bat wings sexy? In fact, I might have a picture...yup...here we go. But hey, I'm a pretty hot human too.
    newsmanfan, miss kermie and D'Snowth like this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, you're leaving out one very important detail: your sex-change operation. :p
    miss kermie and Sgt Floyd like this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Quite impressive don't you think?
  4. D'Snowth

Yes, very much so, you've gone from a handsome woman to a beautiful man... I mean, a charming lady to a lovely guy... I mean... you were you... and now you're you... the transformation is amazing...

My brain hurts...
    Sgt Floyd likes this.
  5. Sgt Floyd

How do you know what I looked like before? I could have been a very ugly lady. Unless...have you been stalking me? :o
  6. D'Snowth

O.O Shh! It's talk like that that seems to warrant a sudden, yet scandalous Muppet Newsflash around these parts!
  7. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Nickname: Em, and Mickey Mouse for a brief time
    Screename: kyunkyua

I'm quiet and like to keep to myself most of the time. But my imagination runs constantly. Kinda like the 'Windmills in Your Mind' sequence, only less creepy. I can't have a blank piece of paper in front of me without drawing something. As many ideas as I have, I can't finish writing any fiction piece for the life of me. I'm a sensitive person. I have very strong morals, and get really upset if I think something violates those morals...I'd probably do a much better job at changing people's minds if I could just stay composed. :p
    My favorite things include cartoons, languages, dolls, cats, and pasta. But I'm not picky.
    mo likes this.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

hey you sound like the quiet version of me!\more stuffabout me
    I have a hard time not annoying people.I'm extrmely stubborn.
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

something weird is happening to me...my legs started hurting now there fine but when I walk I feel weird and feel alot more unstable and trip over things more...I'm going to turn into a werewolf that's why...I don't think I'm clumsy...am I?...what's happening!
  10. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

have you been biten by a wolf?
  11. mo

mo Well-Known Member

no sadly not...I think I may just be feeling clumsy,It's ok though it will eventuallly stop!
  12. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Are you in looooove? :p
    miss kermie and mo like this.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Did you take an arrow to the knee?

(Yes, I'm shooting myself for saying that :p)
    miss kermie, mo and bandit like this.
  14. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Wow, a skyrim reference. Cool!
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

nope I just woke up one day and my legs felt like jelly...still do...oh well at least I get the day off tomarrow:)
  16. D'Snowth

*Continues to practice bow-and-arrow*
    Lola p, kyunkyua and mo like this.
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Nickname: Jaz
    Screen name: Miss Kermie

I... am crazy. I really am. I am a certifiable nut ball! And I'm wierd. What a combination. But I only show my crazy side to people I know won't care. If I'm not crazy and losing it, I'm quiet, and drawing things, while agreeing to everything my master says.
    (Yes, my best friend, Mai, is like, my master, and I'm he servant.)
    I'm also very flirty, and I laugh at EVERYTHING intended to be. Everything.
    It can be dumb and corny, *cough cough Fozzie* but I'll still laugh.
    And if you haven't figured it out by now, I have anger issues.
    mo likes this.
  18. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

You sound like me. I'm also very quiet but I can be crazy.
    miss kermie likes this.
  19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

:news: THIS JUST IN! Sources who refused to be caught dead on camera for us insist that a large Snowth with a soul patch has been repeatedly seen lurking in the alley behind Sarge's band-practice-garage! Said a witness, "Yeah, uh...it was like, y'know, uh, dark, and stuff...but...uh...yeah, I think it had a soul patch."

The hefty, sleekly-muscled androgynous Sarge huffed when informed of the stalker. He...er, she...er...Sarge tells Muppet News: "Well if the creepy little thing comes in here thinkin' it can go all 'do do, do do do' on me, it's got another think comin'!"

The garage refused to speak to this reporter. Until security footage is released from the Tank'N'Fries across the street, we may never know whether this is another awful example of Internet stalking copying life, or life copying Internet stalking.

*glares off-camera* Where do we GET this stuff, anyway??
    ------------------------
    miss kermie, Sgt Floyd and D'Snowth like this.
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow. That's sorta scary. That sounds pretty much like me, accept for the part about being very flirty.
    miss kermie likes this.