1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How would you describe yourself?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mo, May 1, 2012.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I guess i'll go first
    nickname:wafflez
    screenname:mo
    well...I mess things up I tend to foreget about things. lose them. relize I lost them. freak out. find it. go home. next day. lose something. freak out. find it. blame self.feel sad.ruin something.get blamed.try to be funny about it.did'nt work.oh well.

that was a little over exagerated but I do tend to get in trouble and act like it's not a big deal then laugh about it to lighten the mood my friends freak out....it's my life!
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Nickname: none (well, "muffin" when I was a kid)
    Screename: RedPiggy
    I'm a mousy girl with a Dark Phoenix side. In other words, I'm the nicest, quietest girl until I conquer the world in a total coup, LOL. After my vacation is over this week I'll be a nurse specializing in strokes, which will be cool. I also tend to forget things (it's a bit arbitrary, as I can remember what ugly name someone called me years ago but I can't remember where I shopped yesterday). My goal, now that a good friend has been working on an opening theme is to start vlogging as Susan Phoenix, the puppet character you see in my avatar. :)
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hasn't signing up for this forum told everyone enough about me?
    mo, D'Snowth and heralde like this.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Methinks Hubert has a lot under his skin...

nickname: which one do you want? I don't hand 'em out to just anyone. Oh, you mean mine. I suppose it's Newsie here, which is fine by me. :news:
    screenname: Look to your left.

Hm. Short, unconquerable, been too much and done too little, refuse to become angered by idiots anymore. (They rule the world anyway.) A cross between every serious newscaster you've ever seen and Weird Al, but mostly female. A d--d good cook. All that matters is art; everything else can take a number. :)
    ---------------
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, give me a moment...

No, not really, just a few body organs, my supper, some bones, some muscles, you know, that kind of stuff...

Or were you referencing my avatar?
  6. newsmanfan

Yep.
    -----------
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, I can't think of a joke for one word replies, so, umm...

I just noticed that the Newsman is holding his nose in your avatar. Does my avatar smell that bad?
  8. newsmanfan

-------------
    Hah! No...that was from Zubin Beckmesser poking his baton up our poor reporter's schnozz... it hurted.

------------
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I can imagine it would.

But I'm sure my avatar would smell anyhow. I mean, two monsters, one eating another? Monsters aren't the cleanest, you know.
  10. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Nickname: Yuna (or Yunie if you want to make it cuter; but I won't allow anyone to call me that)
    Screenname: Yuna Leonhart
    Real name: not telling (but I tell this: I'm named after a German singer)
    Well, I'm usually a quiet girl and a little weird. I'm sometimes in my own little world full of craziness; I'm very shy and withdrawn around new people and it takes a while for me to be more open and actually start talking. I love writing, drawing and reading; you can always find me doing one of those things, often in combination with listening to music. Oh, and I have the tendency to sing along :D
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Nickname: none that you will ever know about (been working very hard to eradicate one from my past)
    screename: charlietheowl

I'm really good at croquet. That's the most important thing to know about me.
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

nickname: don't have one
    screenname: Hayley B

I'm a very random babe. A couple of people have feared me. Because they don't know what's going to come out of mouth. But I'm really sweet.

I've been a pretty good traveller . I can be a party girl. But unfortunately I live in a wrong state to be one. For the very reason why I like to travel too.
  13. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

NOBODY needs to know ANYMORE about me than they already know. I am what I am and that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Daniel
    mo likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nickname: Wiffy the Skunk Ghost
    Username: D'Snowth
    Realname: Reginald

6'4'', 175 lbs, dark brown hair with auburn highlights, baby blue eyes, likes to lift weights on the beach, rides around in expensive sooped-up cars, but is also great with kids and animals, and enjoy the finer things in life.
    mo, newsmanfan and Sgt Floyd like this.
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

wow...I'm so glad people actually posted I thought it would be officially dead in 5 minutes...great now I'm a downer! I guess I'll write about my life...It's a bit sad.
    am
    7:30 wake up....have breakfast....check forum
    8:00 play sims 3
    8:30 go to school
    pm
    4:45 get home...check forum...play sims 3
    6:30 have dinner
    7:00 go on forum until bed
    times that by 5 and wait till weekend
    am
    6:30 wake up
    6:30 go back to bed
    8:30 go down stairs...home alone...relive child hood
  16. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

^ Wow! How do you only play Sims 3 for 30 mins. That's amazing. I get too drawn into the game. I set myself to playing only two days for them per world.
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

during easter break i played for 6 hours straight!
  18. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Haven't tried playing Sims since 2 (it got so complicated we couldn't stand it anymore), but I have fond memories of playing in a room with no windows with Sims 1 and not realizing I had played for 8 or 9 hours, LOL.
  19. newsmanfan

Oh, I didn't know we were doing THAT kind of profile! Do you have a Speedos pic to go with it? :eek:

In THAT case:

I pop microwave salsa flavor popcorn perfectly with no burnt kernels. I bowl 360. I treasure cute little kewpie dolls and their many changes of outfits, which I keep mint in plastic shrinkbags in the second closet on your left. 24" , 36", 24".
    --------------
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What?
    Oh yes, indeedy, just check out my albums on my profile. ;)