How would you describe yourself?

mo

Reaction score
I guess i'll go first
nickname:wafflez
screenname:mo
well...I mess things up I tend to foreget about things. lose them. relize I lost them. freak out. find it. go home. next day. lose something. freak out. find it. blame self.feel sad.ruin something.get blamed.try to be funny about it.did'nt work.oh well.

that was a little over exagerated but I do tend to get in trouble and act like it's not a big deal then laugh about it to lighten the mood my friends freak out....it's my life!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Nickname: none (well, "muffin" when I was a kid)
Screename: RedPiggy
I'm a mousy girl with a Dark Phoenix side. In other words, I'm the nicest, quietest girl until I conquer the world in a total coup, LOL. After my vacation is over this week I'll be a nurse specializing in strokes, which will be cool. I also tend to forget things (it's a bit arbitrary, as I can remember what ugly name someone called me years ago but I can't remember where I shopped yesterday). My goal, now that a good friend has been working on an opening theme is to start vlogging as Susan Phoenix, the puppet character you see in my avatar. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Methinks Hubert has a lot under his skin...

nickname: which one do you want? I don't hand 'em out to just anyone. Oh, you mean mine. I suppose it's Newsie here, which is fine by me. :news:
screenname: Look to your left.

Hm. Short, unconquerable, been too much and done too little, refuse to become angered by idiots anymore. (They rule the world anyway.) A cross between every serious newscaster you've ever seen and Weird Al, but mostly female. A d--d good cook. All that matters is art; everything else can take a number. :smile:
---------------

Hubert

Reaction score
--------------
Methinks Hubert has a lot under his skin...
Hmm, give me a moment...

No, not really, just a few body organs, my supper, some bones, some muscles, you know, that kind of stuff...

Or were you referencing my avatar?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Hmm, give me a moment...

No, not really, just a few body organs, my supper, some bones, some muscles, you know, that kind of stuff...

Or were you referencing my avatar?
Yep.
-----------

Hubert

Reaction score
Yep.
-----------
Hmm, I can't think of a joke for one word replies, so, umm...

I just noticed that the Newsman is holding his nose in your avatar. Does my avatar smell that bad?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Hah! No...that was from Zubin Beckmesser poking his baton up our poor reporter's schnozz... it hurted.

------------

Hubert

Reaction score
-------------
Hah! No...that was from Zubin Beckmesser poking his baton up our poor reporter's schnozz... it hurted.

------------
I can imagine it would.

But I'm sure my avatar would smell anyhow. I mean, two monsters, one eating another? Monsters aren't the cleanest, you know.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Nickname: Yuna (or Yunie if you want to make it cuter; but I won't allow anyone to call me that)
Screenname: Yuna Leonhart
Real name: not telling (but I tell this: I'm named after a German singer)
Well, I'm usually a quiet girl and a little weird. I'm sometimes in my own little world full of craziness; I'm very shy and withdrawn around new people and it takes a while for me to be more open and actually start talking. I love writing, drawing and reading; you can always find me doing one of those things, often in combination with listening to music. Oh, and I have the tendency to sing along :big_grin: