1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How would you describe yourself?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mo, May 1, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow, a talking garage, why wasn't THAT ever on TMS?
  2. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Nickname: None
    Screen Name: beatnikchick300

I'm a smart college chick, hardworking, not weird (I prefer the term "limited edition"), sweet, vegan, an activist for various left-wing causes, plus-sized, and tomboyish.
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Nickname: None
    Screenname : <----- Look that a way
    I'm a fan of The Muppets & I love cats! I 'm a big fan of oldies music but I was born when the Woodstock generation(no..NOT Snoopy's little bird friend) started. I LOVE going on cruises but am in no means rich.
    And that's the truth.:p
    mo, bandit and kyunkyua like this.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

So YOU'RE the one who's been shooting those arrows at my house :grr: I thought it was those darn Punishing Parties who won't leave me alone.

P.S. I suggest everyone plays this game
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Casually sneaks out of the thread*
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What. Its not my fault I'm so awesome they made a game about me
  7. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

nickname: Natemeister, pinbot, clock master, Nate Dawg (which my dad sometimes affectionately calls me), and many others
    Personality: I'm usually happy most of the time, but I hate criticism. I am one who doesn't accept being criticized in a negative way. It makes me look bad, it hurts my reputation, and makes me feel bad. I try to ignore criticism, because I wouldn't want to suddenly criticize someone I know in such a negative fashion that they'd be seriously offended.
    I love cats for sure. I used to own one named Nubey. He was a total sweetheart. He was pure black, and he was quite a friendly cat. He loved to give me & my family members hugs & kisses. He wasn't only friendly, he was quite playful, and he was front de-clawed. He used to sleep under the covers of my bed when he was younger. He loved licking me.
    I am currently out of a job, and at this time, I am doing some game testing for a company in my town that is partners with a company called THQ. I am testing their new game, and I cannot say anything about the game for 3 years due to a "non-disclosure" agreement I had to sign. I know of no one in my family who plays games made by this company, and I assume I have no friends who play games made by this company. I submitted a letter of recommendation, as well as my resume. I hope to work there part time. The previous job I had was fun, but the company I worked for is going through a redesigning phase due to a license the company received from the gaming board for the State of Illinois. It'ls going to be a LONG summer for me.
    I'm into cats, clocks, electronics, humor, pinball (especially pinball), Family Guy, the Simpsons, Phineas & Ferb (Disney Channel), The Fairly Oddparents (one of Nickelodeon's most hilarious cartoons), warning devices such as outdoor warning sirens, emergency vehicle sirens, and some other things.
    mo and RedPiggy like this.
  8. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I'm loving the ones that say they love cats. I have two of my own. I also love to take care of the strays that come around my parents. I've tamed a couple of them myself too. :)
  9. Katzi428

picks up D'Snowth by the collar and drags him back in
    Oh no you don't! Take a seat!
  10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

You, my friend, are epic win. I'd kill to have that kind of a job, if only for the cool factor. :D
  11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Nickname: none. Just call me by my first name
    Screen name: vincent860524, IAmVincentLiu

I am a species of "Homo sapiens", in the Kingdom "Animalia", Phylum "Chordata", Class "Mammalia", Order "Primates", Family "Hominidae", Tribe "Hominini", Genus "Homo".
    mo and kyunkyua like this.
  12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    ...and subgenus Robinis froggius.

-----------
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

What? Robin the Frog?
  14. Katzi428

newsie means you I think when you were describing yourself. ;)
    (I love Robin too.:) When you read my posts in Hensonville,he's my little "froggie son" I let him go to school in Hensonville )
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

tell robin I said hi!