How would you describe yourself?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Nickname: none that you will ever know about (been working very hard to eradicate one from my past)
screename: charlietheowl

I'm really good at croquet. That's the most important thing to know about me.

Hayley B

Reaction score
nickname: don't have one
screenname: Hayley B

I'm a very random babe. A couple of people have feared me. Because they don't know what's going to come out of mouth. But I'm really sweet.

I've been a pretty good traveller . I can be a party girl. But unfortunately I live in a wrong state to be one. For the very reason why I like to travel too.

Teheheman

Reaction score
NOBODY needs to know ANYMORE about me than they already know. I am what I am and that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Daniel

Reactions: mo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nickname: Wiffy the Skunk Ghost
Username: D'Snowth
Realname: Reginald

6'4'', 175 lbs, dark brown hair with auburn highlights, baby blue eyes, likes to lift weights on the beach, rides around in expensive sooped-up cars, but is also great with kids and animals, and enjoy the finer things in life.

mo

Reaction score
wow...I'm so glad people actually posted I thought it would be officially dead in 5 minutes...great now I'm a downer! I guess I'll write about my life...It's a bit sad.
am
7:30 wake up....have breakfast....check forum
8:00 play sims 3
8:30 go to school
pm
4:45 get home...check forum...play sims 3
6:30 have dinner
7:00 go on forum until bed
times that by 5 and wait till weekend
am
6:30 wake up
6:30 go back to bed
8:30 go down stairs...home alone...relive child hood

Hayley B

Reaction score
^ Wow! How do you only play Sims 3 for 30 mins. That's amazing. I get too drawn into the game. I set myself to playing only two days for them per world.

mo

Reaction score
^ Wow! How do you only play Sims 3 for 30 mins. That's amazing. I get too drawn into the game. I set myself to playing only two days for them per world.
during easter break i played for 6 hours straight!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Haven't tried playing Sims since 2 (it got so complicated we couldn't stand it anymore), but I have fond memories of playing in a room with no windows with Sims 1 and not realizing I had played for 8 or 9 hours, LOL.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Nickname: Wiffy the Skunk Ghost
Username: D'Snowth
Realname: Reginald

6'4'', 175 lbs, dark brown hair with auburn highlights, baby blue eyes, likes to lift weights on the beach, rides around in expensive sooped-up cars, but is also great with kids and animals, and enjoy the finer things in life.
Oh, I didn't know we were doing THAT kind of profile! Do you have a Speedos pic to go with it? :eek:

In THAT case:

I pop microwave salsa flavor popcorn perfectly with no burnt kernels. I bowl 360. I treasure cute little kewpie dolls and their many changes of outfits, which I keep mint in plastic shrinkbags in the second closet on your left. 24" , 36", 24".
--------------