What do/did you want to be when you grow up?

bandit

Reaction score
I'd be a smurf! sorry for that remark I feel a little ditzy today! lawl! I like the 80's series but the movie sucked! I'm pretty sure this was neil patrick harris's worst role yet! and jayma may's! and sofia veregara! how dare thay get rid of clumsy's southern/texan accent! sorry just had a smurf out! sorry non- smurf fans/haters!
I'd probably want to be an actress/comedian! but I only like dark comedy/stupid humor! what's wrong with me sewriously this is my longest most stuttering post yet! I mean seriously do I even like the smurfs I don't know am I ok! doctor please help!

love mikayla xxx
*patpats* It's okay. It's okay....Breeeeaaaatheeee....everything is going to be -juuuuust fiiiinnnne-. ^_^ You know, maybe you just need to be held upside down like Wembly and then you'll make sense again! Yeah!
Hahaa JK! That's funny and I didn't see the new Smurf movie but I was pretty turned off by the look of it. I was never a smurf fan but I can appreciate the look and feel of the old one. This was too...blech!
Now...dark comedy is great! Who inspired that? What is it that you would have modeled yourself after? Stupid comedy is good too. I mean, the original Stooges were a hit and there was actually a study done a few years back that linked intelligence to the enjoyment of slapstick. That made me happy. Made me feel like a genius soooooo....maybe STUPID comedy isn't really all that stupid.
Go forth and pursue your dream! ^_^ Make a stupid dark comedy.

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
*patpats* It's okay. It's okay....Breeeeaaaatheeee....everything is going to be -juuuuust fiiiinnnne-. ^_^ You know, maybe you just need to be held upside down like Wembly and then you'll make sense again! Yeah!
Hahaa JK! That's funny and I didn't see the new Smurf movie but I was pretty turned off by the look of it. I was never a smurf fan but I can appreciate the look and feel of the old one. This was too...blech!
Now...dark comedy is great! Who inspired that? What is it that you would have modeled yourself after? Stupid comedy is good too. I mean, the original Stooges were a hit and there was actually a study done a few years back that linked intelligence to the enjoyment of slapstick. That made me happy. Made me feel like a genius soooooo....maybe STUPID comedy isn't really all that stupid.
Go forth and pursue your dream! ^_^ Make a stupid dark comedy.
I shall prusume my dream in dark stupid comedy! thanks bandit!

bandit

Reaction score
Yes! Do it! ^_^ I'll be anxiously awaiting your first production, tickets in hand.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
You know what? I'm gonna be a Pokemon Trainer!

bandit

Reaction score
Gotte catch 'em all, right? :big_grin:
Yup! But first you have to genetically engineer them, since most creatures don't have powers....or repeat their own names at tedium.....
That could be your TRUE calling!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now, now, did we learn nothing from Mewtwo Strikes Back? :wink:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'd be a smurf! sorry for that remark I feel a little ditzy today! lawl! I like the 80's series but the movie sucked! I'm pretty sure this was neil patrick harris's worst role yet! and jayma may's! and sofia veregara! how dare thay get rid of clumsy's southern/texan accent! sorry just had a smurf out! sorry non- smurf fans/haters!
I'd probably want to be an actress/comedian! but I only like dark comedy/stupid humor! what's wrong with me sewriously this is my longest most stuttering post yet! I mean seriously do I even like the smurfs I don't know am I ok! doctor please help!

love mikayla xxx
Is it as bad as the Scooby Doo movi?