What do/did you want to be when you grow up?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What happens when you genetically engineer pokemon :stick_out_tongue:

bandit

Reaction score
If that's the one I think it is....I WANNA watch a Pikachu slap fight again! *_* That was hilaaaarious!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
At different times in my life, I've wanted to be a cat, a princess, and an artist. Now that I'm pursuing my English degree and have developed a love for the written word, I want to be a writer.

mo

Reaction score
Is it as bad as the Scooby Doo movi?
well since I like the smurfs and hate anything scooby doo I would say it was better in my opinion,but scooby doo was more original...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
well since I like the smurfs and hate anything scooby doo I would say it was better in my opinion,but scooby doo was more original...
Yeah I loved Scooby Doo, so I disliked the movie.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I want to be quite a lot of things:
A programmer
A translater (Engilsh <--> Chinese)
Working backstage at Hollywood/TV
A Muppet (just kidding)

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Oh wow, there's quite a long list. I've wanted to run a daycare, work for VeggieTales, work at Pixar, be a puppeteer, an actress, a singer, a movie editor or director. And then, of course, there was the time when I was about eleven years old when I discovered that I could do a decent Kermit impression, and so my dream was to one day perform him...*cough*... yeah. Now it looks like I'll be spending my days playing music, drawing and writing.