What do/did you want to be when you grow up?

Hubert

Reaction score
And people that can have some fresh new ideas. Too bad they want so much for you to become one.
And people who can have some good ideas, unlike the stupid stuff they put on nowadays.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
And people that can have some fresh new ideas. Too bad they want so much for you to become one.
Er...Hollywood wants me to become a fresh marketable new idea?

Hmm.

How much are they paying?
--------------------

bandit

Reaction score
Whoo-boy. This could take a while...*ehem* I'll give you the abridged version.
I went through several phases as a child of what it was exactly I wanted to be. I kind of got caught up easily in my own imagination and so I had some pretty unrealistic results.
IE An Indiana Jones type of archaeologist....an FBI agent.....an SNL star....professional soccer player....I wanted to invent my own sport. (It involved alot of nearly drowning my best friend so...that was scratched early on.) I do remember wanting to be a muppeteer. I was intrigued with how all of that worked.
Anyway, I made a lot of pretend movies and radio shows as a kid. I think entertainment always held a special place for me. Communication in general. I have a real soft spot for audio communications. Radio and voice acting were always things I dreamed of being involved in. I think that's still very present in me even today.

mo

Reaction score
I'd be a smurf! sorry for that remark I feel a little ditzy today! lawl! I like the 80's series but the movie sucked! I'm pretty sure this was neil patrick harris's worst role yet! and jayma may's! and sofia veregara! how dare thay get rid of clumsy's southern/texan accent! sorry just had a smurf out! sorry non- smurf fans/haters!
I'd probably want to be an actress/comedian! but I only like dark comedy/stupid humor! what's wrong with me sewriously this is my longest most stuttering post yet! I mean seriously do I even like the smurfs I don't know am I ok! doctor please help!

love mikayla xxx