1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

That would cause pandamonium...
  2. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Wanders in>

Did someone say pandemonium? Because that's a kind of chaos. I can do chaos. It's a type of craziness. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up in a circular room and told me to sit in the corner. That bugs me. Bugs? I HATE bugs. They make me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up in a circular room and told me to sit in the corner. That bugs me. Bugs? I HATE bugs. They make me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up in a circular room and- Hey by the way, has anyone seen my frying pan?
  3. Teheheman Well-Known Member

*rim shot* wow, with the way this thread is going, it wouldn't surprise me if they reach 15,000 just POSTING in this thread.

Daniel
  4. MrsPepper Active Member

BAHAHAHA... just the exchanged of Prawnie and Snowthy and Beau in the last two pages had me in complete STITCHES I was laughing so hard!
  5. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*A Muppet panda walks in*
    Panda: I heard something about Pandamonium. So, I'm here!
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I can hardly bear all of these puns.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

For that you will be punished!
  8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

This is completely punbelieveable.
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Like I can pun the word "Believable..." Tsk! For shame! Fine, I'll be'leaving then. Oooh! Beleaving! *runs back into thread* Oh wait...wrong spelling...
  10. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, completely spell-binding.
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Witch bit was spell binding?
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

Uh. I say say for sure that after reading every posts in this thread that I'm officially scared now. :eek:

But on that note, Congratulations on making it to ten thousand posts guys, way to go!:excited:

Okay, resume back to bad puns.:p
  13. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

"Resume back to?" Uh-oh, don't make me call Anti-Anti-Redundancy Human Man on you!
  14. The Count Moderator

Anti-anti human man: Somebody call? Oh yeah... Get to posting fanfics or I'll cart the lot of you away.
    *Produces shopping cart to wheel loonies away.
  15. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Oh god, I don't know if I wanna know what the PUNalty is for making too many bad puns like this

Daniel
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

Sorry. *Shivers*:eek: