1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Jun 16, 2007.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh no, Animal's on the loose again, before we know it, he'll set the whole forum on fire.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Sings> We didn't start the fire... It was always burning since the world's been turning... We didn't start the fire... Well we didn't light it but we tried to fight it...

...Someone stop me. I used to know all the words to that song. I was always very dissapointed that it made no mention of Muppets or James Bond. ...Yes, I am peculiar.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:halo: PECULIAR FIRE!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey, there's an idea! Give me an Prawnie our own Saturday morning cartoon show! I'll be the executive producer, the executive writer, the executive director, and the executive star!
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Let's start it Snowth! However, seeing as I came up with it, shouldn't I be the Exec. Producer? Hmm..?
  6. D'Snowth

Not necessarily. David Feiss came up with the idea for Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel, both the executives at Cartoon Network were the executive producers for both.
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I just thought I'd keep this a hot topic. Fire good. Heh heh, heh heh.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Go for it!
  9. theprawncracker

Wait... so what am I? Can I be the director director and the producer producer and the writer writer?
  10. D'Snowth

You can be my goofy, idiot sidekick.

J/K
  11. theprawncracker

Yes, yes, you must be kidding, as you already played that role so marvelously with Vic in T*K*O. :halo: ;)
  12. D'Snowth

Oh touche, but we all know his sidekick was That... uh... that um... say, you said something about getting everything after I left, so what else did you get exactly besides a doughnut man?
  13. theprawncracker

We bought all of the Muppet performers and the puppets and they put on shows for us every half hour.
  14. D'Snowth

Wow... how did you ever get a day of shooting done?
  15. theprawncracker

Well, we also got beebee guns for the entire cast, so we took 'em up to the roof and shot at random pigeons.
  16. D'Snowth

The roof of the building that served as the exterior of the 3976th 1/2, or the roof of the sound stage where we shot interiors?
  17. theprawncracker

We never shot the interiors of the pigeons. Just the exteriors.
  18. D'Snowth

Shot as in filmed, silly.,
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*rolls in huge canvas cartoony exterior backdrops behind Snowth and Prawnie and sets up the Sound-Effect booth with frying-pans, coconuts, and a kazoo*
  20. theprawncracker

*eats the pan* Gee, I hope I don't get a pandemic.