10 second Club

hennesprod

Reaction score
I am going to jump in. I just needed to finish up some deadlines first. I am trying to also find one that I did about 3 years ago.

William

practicecactus

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna be honest, I haven't done one cause I think the audio clips are kinda dull for puppets.
I'd do one if the audio allowed for the puppet to bring a little more character to it, as apossed to just how well you can lip-synch to audio.

I guess I'm thinking about something like the Aardman animated shorts. They've always done this brilliantly,where they take simple audio interviews and and animate them with their own characters and setting.
Creature Comforts shows this perfectly and with a great sense of humour.

Because Visual Aides help so much, if you haven't seen what I mean, check it out here.

wes

Reaction score
If you gotta clip that we can use send it to my email, but remeber that This is a family site and that we are using Phantom's site and he gets to decide wheather on not to put it on their. I'm open to suggestions to get more puppeteer to do clips.

I know that the Clips started off basic but they can get better, and it really how the puppeteer and puppet works it.

*So can you work it!- Missy Misdomenor Elliot*:smile: :wink:

wes

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i was wondering if we do any sound bites or music
We try to stick with sound bite from movies(Except Muppet movies) to make it challenging, I could be wrong but alot of Puppeteers already do Music with puppetry (i know i do ) I'll talk with Phantom and see what he thinks! I guess it won't be a problem were sort of making the rules up as we go.

Thanks for the Suggestions,keep em' comming!

wes

Reaction score
Sorry It's been so long since last movie clip,I have been sick, They said I have Vertigo, All i know is it makes me want to throw up:eek: :frown: (sorry TMI)
I'll have a clip to Phantom by Monday!:smile:

puppetise

Reaction score
wes said:
We try to stick with sound bite from movies(Except Muppet movies) to make it challenging, I could be wrong but alot of Puppeteers already do Music with puppetry (i know i do ) I'll talk with Phantom and see what he thinks! I guess it won't be a problem were sort of making the rules up as we go.

Thanks for the Suggestions,keep em' comming!
Have u spoken yet?

wes

Reaction score
Hold on let me check!!
I sent him a email give him some time.