10 second Club

Phantom

Reaction score
Thanks, Guys. I appreciate the kind words.

Now, where is everyone else? This is a blast! I want to see more videos.

wes

Reaction score
Hey You Guys!!

Hey We need some more folks to post there video!!

Or May be should we do a clip once aweek what do you think? Let me Know!!:smile:
great Videos

Phantom

Reaction score
Maybe every two or so. Every week is more than I could fit in.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I can't seem to get the sound and video to link up right when I upload videos to you tube (or any other service for that matter).... any tips.

Phantom

Reaction score
What format are you using? I know my puppetminster.com commercial kept crapping out youtube as an mpeg. I changed it to a wmv using Windows Movie Maker and it up loaded fine.

wes

Reaction score
Danny, if you got a digital camera, it should pick up sound, what i did is just played the clip off the site through the computers speakers and the camera picked it up. It sounds like your trying to do it the hard way.:zany:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
wes said:
Danny, if you got a digital camera, it should pick up sound, what i did is just played the clip off the site through the computers speakers and the camera picked it up. It sounds like your trying to do it the hard way.:zany:
My problem is once I load it the sound moves faster than the video. The video seems to lag behind somewhat throwing the sound off.... my lip synch doesn't match the sound well (with sound being recorded by the camera's microphone). The video does look fine on my computer (it is a quicktime file).

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I find with YouTube that sometimes you have to wait for the entire video to download before it will play back with the audio in sync with the video.

MGov

Reaction score
When you go to play it on YouTube, as soon as it starts, click pause. Then let the line get all the way to the end and click play. It moves much more smoothly of the whole video has loaded.

I want to do the lip sync but between packing and apartment hunting, haven't had time.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I mentioned this to a Flash-knowledgable friend today and he said that this problem might be a quirk of the Flash video streaming that YouTube uses.